• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Griffin Canning getting an MRI on his elbow

Chuck

Miss me, Mr. Troll?

I'm calling you "mister" because I don't know you well enough (or do I?).

Let's cut the BS. Your view of the Halos changed so much when they decided to sign Hamilton over Hunter that you created "Hamiltown."

You're just bitter that your fifteen minutes of fame disappeared with Matsuiland. Those 15 minutes were like crack to a narcissist like you.

You've been trying to make yourself relevant ever since. When all your big talk about the stadium and Arte blew up in your mug and when Trout signed his extension it really pissed you off.

You've tried to be funny, but you failed. You act like you speak with authority, but you're just a wannabe.

All you have left is trolling. It's the only thing that brings you any notoriety and there's no way in hell, you will give that up.

This act of being a detached fan is yet another narrative that makes you feel like you're better than the rest of us fans.

You don't have any equity with this group. That's why you get called out for stupid comments when others don't.  You act like the victim.

The Angels aren't your hobby, trolling is.

1 minute ago, Dovregubben said:

Miss me, Mr. Troll?

I'm calling you "mister" because I don't know you well enough (or do I?).

Let's cut the BS. Your view of the Halos changed so much when they decided to sign Hamilton over Hunter that you created "Hamiltown."

You're just bitter that your fifteen minutes of fame disappeared with Matsuiland. Those 15 minutes were like crack to a narcissist like you.

You've been trying to make yourself relevant ever since. When all your big talk about the stadium and Arte blew up in your mug and when Trout signed his extension it really pissed you off.

You've tried to be funny, but you failed. You act like you speak with authority, but you're just a wannabe.

All you have left is trolling. It's the only thing that brings you any notoriety and there's no way in hell, you will give that up.

This act of being a detached fan is yet another narrative that makes you feel like you're better than the rest of us fans.

You don't have any equity with this group. That's why you get called out for stupid comments when others don't.  You act like the victim.

The Angels aren't your hobby, trolling is.

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

When I come across  consistently negative people in "real life" I want nothing to do with them.  

Why? Because they are always shitty people.

Yeah but apparently Claude is a cool guy in real life. Idk I haven't met him. But we've pm'd before and it's obvious this is all an act for the lulz.

8 minutes ago, Dovregubben said:

Actually your 15 minutes expired about 24 hours ago.

14 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah but apparently Claude is a cool guy in real life. Idk I haven't met him. But we've pm'd before and it's obvious this is all an act for the lulz.

Many times I just post stuff that I find funny. Maybe to some it isn’t funny but if people get offended by it, I find that funny too. 

43 minutes ago, Lou said:

When I come across  consistently negative people in "real life" I want nothing to do with them.  

Why? Because they are always shitty people.

But what if they constantly privately apologize then go back to it and then act like the victim.... Then they are really not shifty people, right?  Because they totally say they arent.