• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You have to remember libs believe a woman can have a dick so their version of rape probably resulted in a sore ass

De La Hoya’s rapist may have pegged him so I could be way off base. I didn’t read the story about him though 

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yes they can but I can think of worse ways of being victimized. I can’t think of many negatives that involve my penis in a vagina 

You say that now so I'm assuming you didn't get fucked by an adult in Middle School. But if you had, would you still be high fiving your buds over drinks about how you got laid by a literal pedophile when you were a young teenager?

You can't put yourself in that position. 

Here's a question. I know you have a daughter at least, but if you had or have a son, how would you feel if you found out the hot 28 year old art teacher was banging him when he's only 13? Would you report it, because it's literally a serious crime?

And no, there should be no distinction between "rape" and "illegal sex". You guys say young people shouldn't be "sexualized" when it comes to gays/LGBTQ people talking to them about acceptance, so if that's true then a 13 year old shouldn't be "sexualized" by an adult having sex with them.

Edited by tdawg87

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You say that now so I'm assuming you didn't get fucked by an adult in Middle School. But if you had, would you still be high fiving your buds over drinks about how you got laid by a literal pedophile when you were a young teenager?

Here's a question. I know you have a daughter at least, but if you had or have a son, how would you feel if you found out the hot 28 year old art teacher was banging him when he's only 13? Would you report it, because it's literally a serious crime?

And no, there should be no distinction between "rape" and "illegal sex". You guys say young people shouldn't be "sexualized" when it comes to gays/LGBTQ people talking to them about acceptance, so if that's true then a 13 year old shouldn't be "sexualized" by an adult having sex with them.

Yes I agree with all this. I’m just saying that memory isn’t the same as if it was a 13 year old female that was raped. 

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

And no, there should be no distinction between "rape" and "illegal sex". You guys say young people shouldn't be "sexualized" when it comes to gays/LGBTQ people talking to them about acceptance, so if that's true then a 13 year old shouldn't be "sexualized" by a ln adult having sex with them.

Hell no I wouldn’t report it. Is the woman wrong? Yes, however, I was old enough to resist any woman mentally and physically. Doesn’t mean she is innocent in a court of law but I contributed. I wouldn’t rob a liquor store at that age because a teacher recommended it. Little different for girls because they can be physically overwhelmed

So I have been feeling slightly under the weather the last few days. I did a 5 mile hike in the hot weather today. It totally wiped me - harder than normal. I felt shitty even after. And I have been having nasal issues the last few days, with some lethargy. So I took a rapid Covid test tonight and it came back positive. Then I did another one, and it also came back positive (the rest of my family was negative). So I think I have this shit. But I don’t feel terrible and I was vaccinated back in March. 

Just now, wopphil said:

So I have been feeling slightly under the weather the last days. I went today and did a 5 mile hike in the hot weather. It totally wiped me - harder than normal. I felt shitty even after. So I took a rapid Covid test and it came back positive. Then I did another one, and it also came back positive (the rest of my family was negative). So I think I have this shit. But I don’t feel terrible and I was vaccinated back in March. 

giphy-1.gif

3 minutes ago, wopphil said:

So I have been feeling slightly under the weather the last few days. I did a 5 mile hike in the hot weather today. It totally wiped me - harder than normal. I felt shitty even after. And I have been having nasal issues the last few days, with some lethargy. So I took a rapid Covid test tonight and it came back positive. Then I did another one, and it also came back positive (the rest of my family was negative). So I think I have this shit. But I don’t feel terrible and I was vaccinated back in March. 

hope you bounce back in a couple of days.

5 minutes ago, wopphil said:

That sucks.  Any idea where you got it.  

As for the hike.  I feel that way after every hike.  Good for you for getting tested.  

40 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

That sucks.  Any idea where you got it.  

As for the hike.  I feel that way after every hike.  Good for you for getting tested.  

No clue where I got it. I am trying to recall whether I first started feeling symptoms on Tuesday or Wednesday. I went to the Angels game Monday, but doubt I would have started experiencing symptoms so quickly. I had a relatively low key weekend, just hung out with some friends and went to an outdoor restaurant. Other than the Angels game, I really didn’t have a lot of contact with anyone. 

29 minutes ago, wopphil said:

No clue where I got it. I am trying to recall whether I first started feeling symptoms on Tuesday or Wednesday. I went to the Angels game Monday, but doubt I would have started experiencing symptoms so quickly. I had a relatively low key weekend, just hung out with some friends and went to an outdoor restaurant. Other than the Angels game, I really didn’t have a lot of contact with anyone. 

Get better dude.

Got served with that Napa thing finally. Gonna need you to object to some shit for me.

1 hour ago, wopphil said:

Hope you are ok phil.  I felt like shit and weak and lethargic and never had a temp but something was off.  Turns out I had an inner ear infection which is a bitch.  I started with nasal issues on that.  I hope all goes well.  

17 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Hope you are ok phil.  I felt like shit and weak and lethargic and never had a temp but something was off.  Turns out I had an inner ear infection which is a bitch.  I started with nasal issues on that.  I hope all goes well.  

Did you test positive for the virus? 

27 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Don't know Jay.  I gave them my insurance card and drove away.  If you think about it why would they not pay for that before you got hospitalized on a ventilator.

If the test is prescribed by a doctor your insurance will pay. If you have a sniffle and decide to go get tested, you're going to pay.