• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

52 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I stand up for rights of other people and you have to talk me down?

This is medical and should be transparent

If a doctor passes over someone, whoever it is for political reasons it's wrong no matter what

It's like passing them up due to skin color or other reasons

You probably want the bakers to make cakes for the alphabet crew

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

If a doctor passes over someone, whoever it is for political reasons it's wrong no matter what

lol, you're all over the place. Get yourself together.

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Dude the crack-ho is just that a hack.  That whole bible you run to is a disinformation network which strives to put you right where you are in life.  They are shock jocks and I doubt any of that shit is even real to be honest. 

I went and got tested few weeks back and found a clinic 5 miles away that I got an appointment in an hour and had my test results waiting in the car for 10 minutes. They didn't care if I was Tom Brady, Tucker Carlson or fucking Geronimo.  Ya I showed ID but nobody would be turned away.  If I can do it that easy that crack-ho can find a place 5 minutes away and get a test and they don't give a fuck who she is, just show your ID.  She can if she really wanted but doesn't this make great theatre for you. 

I love how Redondo thinks Candance Owen has any kind of actual earnest politics other than “say whatever the most pea brained reactionary fuck heads on earth want to hear so they give me money” 

you seriously think that fucking twat hasn’t been vaccinated ? 

the Colorado clinic is just playing her game.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Dude the crack-ho is just that a hack.  That whole bible you run to is a disinformation network which strives to put you right where you are in life.  They are shock jocks and I doubt any of that shit is even real to be honest. 

I went and got tested few weeks back and found a clinic 5 miles away that I got an appointment in an hour and had my test results waiting in the car for 10 minutes. They didn't care if I was Tom Brady, Tucker Carlson or fucking Geronimo.  Ya I showed ID but nobody would be turned away.  If I can do it that easy that crack-ho can find a place 5 minutes away and get a test and they don't give a fuck who she is, just show your ID.  She can if she really wanted but doesn't this make great theatre for you. 

You and St1ck are on the wrong side of this argument and for the wrong reasons. Think about what you just said then apply it to voters rights.

You guys would blow butt gaskets if a voter was denied service for any reason but told they could go somewhere else to vote. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

I love how Redondo thinks Candance Owen has any kind of actual earnest politics other than “say whatever the most pea brained reactionary fuck heads on earth want to hear so they give me money” 

you seriously think that fucking twat hasn’t been vaccinated ? 

Another misdirection argument.

What happens when labs tell you they don't test people who have roots in terrorist countries? Or any other medical services, you are from a hotspot country, nope, get out and take your bleeding arm with you. 

This is such a stupid ass partisan game you guys play with civil liberties, rallying behind toy store shelving but being ok with health care service denial over politics. 

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Johnny nobody, me, runs right down the street and has results in 10 minutes but Mega-star Candace Owens has to go to some government run super secret lib laboratory. She can piss off. 

She gave Rendondo another chance to pretend that he’s part of a hyper oppressed class which is the favorite past time of people like him so mission accomplished for Candace.  Hopefully Redondo donated. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

You and St1ck are on the wrong side of this argument and for the wrong reasons. Think about what you just said then apply it to voters rights.

You guys would blow butt gaskets if a voter was denied service for any reason but told they could go somewhere else to vote. 

What happens when labs tell you they don't test people who have roots in terrorist countries? Or any other medical services, you are from a hotspot country, nope, get out and take your bleeding arm with you. 

This is such a stupid ass partisan game you guys play with civil liberties, rallying behind toy store shelving but being ok with health care service denial over politics. 

I didn’t say that I thought she should be denied a covid test.  I don’t believe that.  I am of course against any kind of political test for receiving medical care.  I am pointing out that A: almost surely she’s full of shit with regard to her positions on covid.  B: she sets up these types of situations for her online clout bullshit.  And C : this clinic is also probably doing the same.  Which.  Fair enough.  Sorry you got suckered into her bullshit as well.  Very sad.  

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

I'll tell you what Einstein. Call Tucker on your decoder ring and tell him I booked an appointment for Candace Owens at the place I went to, all she needs is an ID when she gets there and she will get tested. Civil liberties, they make shit up at that network. And if so what happened to my business my choice then. This isn't partisan but just talking people down from the FOX news tower. 

JMO, but that she was denied service for a medical procedure that is more than likely government sponsored is probably enough of a reason to shut them down.  That they use the "her beliefs" card makes it worse because she is a very devout religious person, I think Christian but not sure.  @cals would love her religious beliefs though.  She believes that she is here to serve her husband, and that it isn't her place to question him in public.  So yeah, her mind is already in that weird place.

15 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I'll tell you what Einstein. Call Tucker on your decoder ring and tell him I booked an appointment for Candace Owens at the place I went to, all she needs is an ID when she gets there and she will get tested. Civil liberties, they make shit up at that network. And if so what happened to my business my choice then. This isn't partisan but just talking people down from the FOX news tower. 

I like that apparently I'm on the wrong side when all I did was correctly point out the letter made no mention of her political affiliation. 

53 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

JMO, but that she was denied service for a medical procedure that is more than likely government sponsored is probably enough of a reason to shut them down.  That they use the "her beliefs" card makes it worse because she is a very devout religious person, I think Christian but not sure.  @cals would love her religious beliefs though.  She believes that she is here to serve her husband, and that it isn't her place to question him in public.  So yeah, her mind is already in that weird place.

It also made no mention of her religious beliefs. Did any of you actually read the letter because you guys seem to be making a lot of shit up. 

48 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I like that apparently I'm on the wrong side when all I did was correctly point out the letter made no mention of her political affiliation. 

Ya and I was the one being a dick and you were just pointing out a fact. I love when you call bullshit on FOX you get called partisan, lol. I will fly over and get the bitch and get her tested, guaranteed and I will announce I have Candace Owens and odds are they will say, who?  If I do it though I will have to fist her with de-wormer. She fools nobody if she needs a test to travel, etc she can't get one. It's partisan theatre. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Dude the crack-ho is just that a hack.  

So the same as Harris?

I really appreciate the response with all the anger and bad words

I asked about being denied medical service based on political affiliation 

You go off on an attack against her personally 

35 minutes ago, Redondo said:

So the same as Harris?

I really appreciate the response with all the anger and bad words

I asked about being denied medical service based on political affiliation 

You go off on an attack against her personally 

Says the guy who leads with "same as Harris."