• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Just had a meeting at work and one of the guys that I haven’t seen in a while just told me he had Covid last year. He was pretty sick but was never hospitalized and did have some lung and oxygen issues. He has now developed neurological issues and it’s affecting his memory and now stutters every once in a while. Fuck that I never want Covid

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

The WHO is tracking a new COVID-19 variant called Mu that might be able to evade immunity from vaccines and previous infections

Mu, also known as B.1.621, was first detected in Colombia, and has since spread to 39 countries.

The WHO says it has a "constellation of mutations" that suggests it can evade vaccine immunity.

The recent case surge in America has prompted the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to recommend that even the fully vaccinated should wear masks indoors.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/the-who-is-tracking-a-new-covid-19-variant-called-mu-that-might-be-able-to-evade-immunity-from-vaccines-and-previous-infections/ar-AAO0tsI?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Trying to go to a concert but the chick I was going with bailed because she had to either be vaccinated or present a negative covid test.

It's really hard to be friends with people like this. 

You going to find someone else go with or are you just going to see Train by yourself?

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Just had a meeting at work and one of the guys that I haven’t seen in a while just told me he had Covid last year. He was pretty sick but was never hospitalized and did have some lung and oxygen issues. He has now developed neurological issues and it’s affecting his memory and now stutters every once in a while. Fuck that I never want Covid

But it's just the flu.