• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Nah, these stories celebrating non vaxxers dying are kind of sick and not helpful at all. Especially if people are making them up

I don’t do it.  Really, I don’t dunk on these people. But the V for Vendetta thing is funny and Cals likes them lol. 

anyway.  Just came across it online.  There’s no way to verify it. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Trying to go to a concert but the chick I was going with bailed because she had to either be vaccinated or present a negative covid test.

It's really hard to be friends with people like this. 

A man in your position should probably throw on a Trump 2024 hat, take her to sonic, and bend her over the couch later on. Starving Africans don’t turn away free wheat because it isn’t steak. 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

A man in your position should probably throw on a Trump 2024 hat, take her to sonic, and bend her over the couch later on. Starving Africans don’t turn away free wheat because it isn’t steak. 

She has 3 kids from 3 different dudes.

She's basically bla...ohhh you almost got me there!

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Yes let her slide. The 3 different dads shows she knows how to work the system. 

Her ex husbo is in prison and she's literally getting housing from the state so he can't find her if he gets out.

Btw I have hit it before. I said I fucked a skinny chick. Well....

10 minutes ago, cals said:

Pretty soon they’re gonna turn on KC, “you ain’t been the same since you started talking to them California fags KC.  I reckon we don’t even know you anymore.  What’s next? You gonna join Black Lives Matter and suck a dick?”

Well I did explain it may work but use the doctor prescribed version. Kinda wonder how this lady decided to try it. She’s an old backwoods farm woman that doesn’t have tv or internet. 

NHL Unveils 2021-22 COVID Protocol

Put this in the NHL thread.  but figured might as well talk about it here also.  It's pretty harsh for unvaccinated.  They pretty much are quarantined without being quarantined for the entire season, and if they get sick, it's with no pay.  

Now here is what I don't get about those that don't get vaccinated.  Sure, I get it, mRna is a new thing that we don't really know what the extreme long term effects are.  But why not then just get the JnJ vaccine that uses the Flu vaccine method that's been in use for years?  And on top of that, the JnJ may be better long term than the mRna counterparts.  Plus it's one shot, unless they come out with a second shot to combat Delta, Lamdba Lambda Lambda, and Omega Mu.

That pro athletes are willing to risk it all, because they don't want to get any vaccine is just tard at this point.

Candace Owens was denied medical care; here's why

Conservative author and commentator Candace Owens was denied medical care in the form of a coronavirus test by a Colorado laboratory because of her political beliefs

Owens was sent a letter by Aspen Laboratories co-founder Suzanna Lee informing her that her "booking" was being cancelled and that she would be "denied service" because of both her aversion to governmental facemask mandates and her analysis of the effectiveness of vaccination shots.

"We cannot support anyone who has pro-actively worked to make this pandemic worse by spreading misinformation, politicizing, and discouraging the wearing of masks and actively dissuading people from receiving life-saving vaccinations," Lee wrote in the letter

How far is this going to go?

It's sad that the medical field uses political affiliation with medical care

Sounds familiar to something that happened many years ago where peoples rights were removed

She's black so she can use the race card if she wants

Oh wait, that only works if your a lib

Once again political affiliation comes into play

20 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Candace Owens was denied medical care; here's why

Conservative author and commentator Candace Owens was denied medical care in the form of a coronavirus test by a Colorado laboratory because of her political beliefs

Owens was sent a letter by Aspen Laboratories co-founder Suzanna Lee informing her that her "booking" was being cancelled and that she would be "denied service" because of both her aversion to governmental facemask mandates and her analysis of the effectiveness of vaccination shots.

"We cannot support anyone who has pro-actively worked to make this pandemic worse by spreading misinformation, politicizing, and discouraging the wearing of masks and actively dissuading people from receiving life-saving vaccinations," Lee wrote in the letter

How far is this going to go?

It's sad that the medical field uses political affiliation with medical care

Sounds familiar to something that happened many years ago where peoples rights were removed

She's black so she can use the race card if she wants

Oh wait, that only works if your a lib

Once again political affiliation comes into play

So early and you already have to be talked down off the overpass. 

56 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

So early and you already have to be talked down off the overpass. 

I stand up for rights of other people and you have to talk me down?

This is medical and should be transparent

If a doctor passes over someone, whoever it is for political reasons it's wrong no matter what

It's like passing them up due to skin color or other reasons

You probably want the bakers to make cakes for the alphabet crew