• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Fair enough 

Plus I do seem angry but actually just being a dick on purpose.  I see an old friend I don't ask if they lost weight and say they look good in those jeans but apt to say are you running a zip line business from those nose hairs. 

FOX News it is no secret riles me up when people believe it and I just care they stop believing it.  Flipping channels I came across Maddow at the end of her show and thought you are easy on birthdays and holidays, just but a black blouse, don't remember a word she said.  The one minute into the guy after her said STFU and flipped the channel. 

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

Plus I do seem angry but actually just being a dick on purpose.  I see an old friend I don't ask if they lost weight and say they look good in those jeans but apt to say are you running a zip line business from those nose hairs. 

FOX News it is no secret riles me up when people believe it and I just care they stop believing it.  Flipping channels I came across Maddow at the end of her show and thought you are easy on birthdays and holidays, just but a black blouse, don't remember a word she said.  The one minute into the guy after her said STFU and flipped the channel. 

You need a beer

22 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Just getting over this cold. I think it's actually the flu.

I feel like I got ripped off because I felt like shit but I didn't even get the antibodies.

I suspect you have the rona but don't want to admit it. Cals is the only one here that would give you shit about it if you tested positive so don't be afraid of it 🙂 

Just now, Lhalo said:

Didn't get a flu test but it was more than just a cold. Body aches, exaustion, etc...

I really thought I had the vid. I'm actually very surprised I haven't caught it yet.

Could have been flu. We've had some non-vid flu patients lately. Also, possibly strep depending on symptoms.

46 minutes ago, Kevin said:

To be fair, you don't always answer questions either. 

They don't get answered honestly 

The get treated as an joke

For example, I asked Rally about a medical research site in Invermectin and all I got was the posts about horse tranquilizers 

We all know it's dumb to take anything off the shelf

But legit medical research should be looked into no matter what it is. It's like having team and saying we know everything so stop looking for ways to improve

They should be looking at all avenues to battle all Covid viruses 

Not just laugh at different doctors or countries that have tried other methods that are successful. It may add up to nothing, but why not look?

We are just stuck on a shot and most seem to accept it as gold 

The old saying is that you learn new things everyday. So why close our eyes and cover our ears?

Just my input