• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

3 hours ago, wopphil said:

The three of us should get together for IPAs - like, tonight. We could have them in my office. I’ll shut the door and we can sit in close in close proximity. @Lhalo, you in? You pick the beer. I am only a half mile from the circle, so you can walk over to street fair after.  

Can’t get sick right now. I’m building this monstrosity of a swing set for my kids. If I don’t get it done by Monday I may miss out on multiple blowjobs from Mrs. Lhalo. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

34 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Can’t get sick right now. I’m building this monstrosity of a swing set for my kids. If I don’t get it done by Monday I may miss out on multiple blowjobs from Mrs. Lhalo. 

First of all, props with regard to the Mrs. I presume you aren’t legally married yet if that is still on the table? Second, Covid is a hoax, so you won’t get sick. And if you do, just take that horse medicine the people on the right keep pushing. And third, those things are fun to build. Enjoy it while you can - your kids will soon be too old to have interest in those. 

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

There’s more pieces to this thing than an F-22 Raptor. 

137F0908-DC9C-4B1A-B1F6-A16B2732DA28.jpeg

@Taylor  Larry has one of those trailers for your bike that your wife might want.  It's probably not used much, because it's one of those items that sounds great in theory, but once you get, well, it's offered up to the next new parent.

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

@Taylor  Larry has one of those trailers for your bike that your wife might want.  It's probably not used much, because it's one of those items that sounds great in theory, but once you get, well, it's offered up to the next new parent.

We bought one from a family leaving the country and my daughter used to take her little sister around the jogging track with it. They both loved it. It was used maybe 5 times which is a good number considering we live in a place that's hotter than the fucking sun 7 months a year and has severe traffic problems

55 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

My youngest will probably outgrow it by the end of next summer so after that it’s @Taylor’s. I think I’ve used it under a dozen times. He can also take the pachinko machine I inherited somehow from my brother in law.

It’s a package deal. If you want the bike trailer you have to get this POS pachinko machine out of my garage. 

9 hours ago, wopphil said:

And third, those things are fun to build. Enjoy it while you can - your kids will soon be too old to have interest in those. 

This is true

My wife and I look back on the swing set, trampoline, sand box and above ground pool that got removed

4 hours ago, Lhalo said:

My youngest will probably outgrow it by the end of next summer so after that it’s @Taylor’s. I think I’ve used it under a dozen times. He can also take the pachinko machine I inherited somehow from my brother in law.

It’s a package deal. If you want the bike trailer you have to get this POS pachinko machine out of my garage. 

@Taylor you should take this deal IMHO

5 hours ago, Lhalo said:

It’s a trap, Taylor!

Joe Rogan gives health update after using cocktail remedy to treat COVID

Joe Rogan revealed he tested negative for coronavirus in a health update shared Friday to Instagram. 

"Tested negative today! Thanks for all the kind wishes!" Rogan captioned a photo of his negative test result. 

The podcast host originally announced the news about his diagnosis Wednesday on his Instagram.

"I GOT COVID," Rogan captioned a video update. "My apologies, but we have to move the Nashville show to Sunday, October 24. Much love to you all."

Rogan said that his symptoms included "feeling very weary," "a headache" and feeling "run down" before a fever and "sweats" set in overnight.

"I knew what was going on," the comedian said.

"We immediately threw the kitchen sink at it. All kinds of meds," the star explained. "Monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin, Z-pak, prednisone, everything. And I also got an anti-D drip and a vitamin drip."

Ivermectin has become a hot topic lately, as it is an anti-parasitic drug often used to treat animals. The FDA has advised against humans using the drug to treat coronavirus, warning that it hasn't been tested, interacts with some medications and could cause an overdose.

Rogan said that he underwent such treatment for three days.

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Joe Rogan gives health update after using cocktail remedy to treat COVID

Joe Rogan revealed he tested negative for coronavirus in a health update shared Friday to Instagram. 

"Tested negative today! Thanks for all the kind wishes!" Rogan captioned a photo of his negative test result. 

The podcast host originally announced the news about his diagnosis Wednesday on his Instagram.

"I GOT COVID," Rogan captioned a video update. "My apologies, but we have to move the Nashville show to Sunday, October 24. Much love to you all."

Rogan said that his symptoms included "feeling very weary," "a headache" and feeling "run down" before a fever and "sweats" set in overnight.

"I knew what was going on," the comedian said.

"We immediately threw the kitchen sink at it. All kinds of meds," the star explained. "Monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin, Z-pak, prednisone, everything. And I also got an anti-D drip and a vitamin drip."

Ivermectin has become a hot topic lately, as it is an anti-parasitic drug often used to treat animals. The FDA has advised against humans using the drug to treat coronavirus, warning that it hasn't been tested, interacts with some medications and could cause an overdose.

Rogan said that he underwent such treatment for three days.

lol, this actually made me laugh