• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

I don't think that was the case here, but...

How do you feel about the cake issue that you brought up? Should the bakers be forced to make a cake for that couple?

In that case the bakers can deny the cake. There are other bakers they could go to. That particular bakery was targeted by the group knowing ahead of time about their beliefs. Religious beliefs are a sticky subject. Let's replace the Christian bakers with Muslims and see if they would make the cake. But groups don't attack them, only the Christians 

If it was my bakery I wouldn't care who it what they are as long as they pay the bill

When it comes to medical it's a different situation

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, cals said:

They did and it’s great at deworming horses.  Doesn’t do shit for Covid but Fox is still running with it cause that’s what the dipshits want.  The fact you can’t see you read propaganda is sad to me.

I didn't get it from Fox

Believe it or not I read other articles and do research 

6 minutes ago, Redondo said:

In that case the bakers can deny the cake. There are other bakers they could go to. That particular bakery was targeted by the group knowing ahead of time about their beliefs. Religious beliefs are a sticky subject. Let's replace the Christian bakers with Muslims and see if they would make the cake. But groups don't attack them, only the Christians 

If it was my bakery I wouldn't care who it what they are as long as they pay the bill

When it comes to medical it's a different situation

Too whiny, lacking logic. 1/10

15 minutes ago, Redondo said:

They don't get answered honestly 

The get treated as an joke

For example, I asked Rally about a medical research site in Invermectin and all I got was the posts about horse tranquilizers 

We all know it's dumb to take anything off the shelf

But legit medical research should be looked into no matter what it is. It's like having team and saying we know everything so stop looking for ways to improve

They should be looking at all avenues to battle all Covid viruses 

Not just laugh at different doctors or countries that have tried other methods that are successful. It may add up to nothing, but why not look?

We are just stuck on a shot and most seem to accept it as gold 

The old saying is that you learn new things everyday. So why close our eyes and cover our ears?

Just my input

Your input is uninformed and fueled by echo-chamber like social media and news outlets.

What's Behind the Ivermectin-for-COVID Buzz? | MedPage Today

Looks like this is where it came from. Seems irresponsible for doctors to discuss any disease treatment publicly before it goes through all the proper studies. Kind of like journalists publishing stories from anonymous sources before they have the facts. We have stupid doctors in this country too. 

What’s funny is our own doctors were touting the safety and effectiveness of Iver for the last 20 years. No I’m not referring to horse meds but human prescription iver. Maybe all these countries were just lucky but even our vaccine makers are now looking past the vaccine. It’s becoming more and more clear this vaccine isn’t the sole solution  

8 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

What’s funny is our own doctors were touting the safety and effectiveness of Iver for the last 20 years. No I’m not referring to horse meds but human prescription iver. Maybe all these countries were just lucky but even our vaccine makers are now looking past the vaccine. It’s becoming more and more clear this vaccine isn’t the sole solution  

No it isn't but it will end the pandemic portion of this virus. The virus itself is never going away so finding treatments for it is important

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

No it isn't but it will end the pandemic portion of this virus. The virus itself is never going away so finding treatments for it is important

The vaccine is likely contributing more to mutations than non vaxers. It’s likely our vaccine may not be worth a damn in a year so everything needs to be on the table. 

26 minutes ago, Taylor said:

EtJ_Vm-VcAAZlN4.jpg

The majority of the worlds top scientists believe a Big Bang happened and we evolved from apes. They’ll advise sucking a dick or chopping your pecker off it it makes you feel good. They all know  statistics show 30–50 of these people will commit suicide or enjoy a life of poverty and depression. Of course we all know Saint Taylor breaks with the science on these matters. 

4 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I think that they should be doing RCTs on Ivermectin (and they are, contrary to @Redondo's post), just not the horse paste. It seems that it may be helpful in certain conditions, but we don't know for sure.

Know what's wayyyyy more effective at prevention severe sickness?

The vaccine.

Thank you! That’s been my point all along.