• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Is it true that Texas isn’t letting hospitals quarantine Covid patients now ? @RallyMo @Crampknees

D3BCCE0C-8361-47CF-85B0-6E37B6A97BF5.jpeg

Rally would know better than me.  I only got my info from hospitals from my daughter who said fuck it and moved on.  Right now anything the Texas GQP does will not shock me and if it can get them a photo op, Abbott will have covid patients pose on his lap. 

6 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Rally would know better than me.  I only got my info from hospitals from my daughter who said fuck it and moved on.  Right now anything the Texas GQP does will not shock me and if it can get them a photo op, Abbott will have covid patients pose on his lap. 

boy-his-grandfather-walking-park-old-man-sitting-wheelchair-men-lap-103709477-4.jpg

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

They're not actually medical doctors. They do four years of post-graduate work rather than eight. 

It’s not even that they do half the work doctors have to do to be doctors.  They aren’t doing that.  They literally are not qualified to handle medical issues in a remotely similar manner to a doctor or a nurse.  Anecdotal I know but I’ve never encountered a chiropractor who wasn’t a fucking insane person about how they represent themselves as medical professionals.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

55 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Are you being Roundabout or is that a Long Distance Runaround. 

You can't answer Yes

goodness of his heart is a bit off but he probably believes he's doing the right thing. He's also running a business so I assume he's charging something. 

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Is it true that Texas isn’t letting hospitals quarantine Covid patients now ? @RallyMo @Crampknees

D3BCCE0C-8361-47CF-85B0-6E37B6A97BF5.jpeg

There's more to it than you get from that post, so my answer is yesish. Also, the situation described there sounds kinda outlandish to me. I've never encountered anything like that. With that said, taking the BIPAP off of one of these patients could result in a rapid decline requiring intubation. Not recommend, if true.

20 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

There's more to it than you get from that post, so my answer is yesish. Also, the situation described there sounds kinda outlandish to me. I've never encountered anything like that. With that said, taking the BIPAP off of one of these patients could result in a rapid decline requiring intubation. Not recommend, if true.

I read that as BABPIP at first and was trying to figure out the baseball metaphor.