• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't know.

Keeping everything shutdown isn't the answer. It never has been. But opening everything back up 100% because muh herd immunity isn't the answer either. 

I don't have the answers. Unfortunately no one does. I choose to listen to the doctor's and scientists who would know more about this than any of us. I ignore the politicians.

problem is the doctors and scientist at the higher levels are politicians. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

problem is the doctors and scientist at the higher levels are politicians. 

Maybe? I know you're going to say Fauci is a politician (and no he is absolutely not infallible) but I guarantee you or anyone else on this forum had no idea who he was until this pandemic. 

But even local scientists give their opinions on the local news stations. Or write articles online. Their opinions > anyone elses.

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Maybe? I know you're going to say Fauci is a politician (and no he is absolutely not infallible) but I guarantee you or anyone else on this forum had no idea who he was until this pandemic. 

But even local scientists give their opinions on the local news stations. Or write articles online. Their opinions > anyone elses.

you are right on that, he was at the heart of aids studies though. i am thinking why not just say gay sex is a sure fire way of getting aids. think of all the lives he could have saved. we have done well with treatment but spent a lot of money and a lot of people died. many could have been saved if he would have promoted a lockdown on ass fucking.

5 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

That is an absolutely hilarious website. 

Why would you destroy a bald eagle egg? Or a sea turtle? The only reason is pure malice. 

Why would you abort a fetus? Dozens of reasons, but I won't list them because life starts at the erection.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

That is an absolutely hilarious website. 

Why would you destroy a bald eagle egg? Or a sea turtle? The only reason is pure malice. 

Why would you abort a fetus? Dozens of reasons, but I won't list them because life starts at the erection.

my real issue with abortion is we have the ability to take babies much earlier now and allow them to live. the vagina hats act as if there is only one solution when we can allow both to live with modern technology. 

2 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Most of the lib posters in here could give a shit less who dies. Some are making their money from home which is better for them. The rest are making more in unemployment sitting on their ass. Libs have never cared about human life but they are passionate about getting paid to sit on their ass

7.5/10

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

my real issue with abortion is we have the ability to take babies much earlier now and allow them to live. the vagina hats act as if there is only one solution when we can allow both to live with modern technology. 

What are you going to do with all them babies?  Raise them in cages?

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

You guys know a lot of them are minorities, right?  Most of the dead babies aren’t pure, beautiful, white, dead potential babies.

Point is, stop romanticizing these potential dead babies as ones somebody would want.

Yes and most results wont be great. just believe everyone deserves a chance. we both know this is not a women's health issue but is an economical decision. i can admit that economics is the reason for re opening.  just need the left to admit economics is why we have abortion. has nothing to do with women's health.  

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

You guys know a lot of them are minorities, right?  Most of the dead babies aren’t pure, beautiful, white, dead potential babies.

Point is, stop romanticizing these potential dead babies as ones somebody would want.

Just like your mom, your dad’s tactics won’t work on me. 

I mean I know he said that to her before he kicked her in the stomach but I’m glad she still pushed you out. I just feel bad that your brain is all jacked up. Hopefully it’s a Forest Gump situation where you didn’t pass down your problem to your kids. 

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

To me, if you support pro-life that means you want more minority kids running around, breaking into my car.

that is probably true. a debate can be made that these kids would commit a lot of crime, murders, and drain the economy. we are making the same argument to re open. we are saying 100k grandmas isnt worth the collateral damaged caused by losing 20 million jobs and slowing preventive medical procedures for non covid patients. if both sides are both honest with each other a compromise can be reached on both issues. we are essentially debating the value of a life and the right to make individual choices on how to live it. how many in here are willing to meet me half way? 

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

Then let’s give them affirmative action, equal pay, food stamps and welfare!  

You dick, you had me following along until I realized you were fucking with me.  Ha ha, I’ll wear the asshole hat.

2E28EAAC-4ADD-4CEA-9FE6-6306B2003510.jpeg

I’m convinced we met each other at some VP/Orange party back in the day where people would make asshole hats out of 18 pack boxes and light them on fire. Adam was probably there too.