• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Oh man how much did you have to workout to make that reach?

Don’t fight for babies with their whole lives ahead of them, fight for old people with comorbidities who will probably die soon anyway. 

Fight for the lives of unborn fetuses, but don't fight for the lives of actual living people with constitutional rights who have contributed to society for decades because they're gonna die anyway. 

The hypocrisy of the cons is palpable.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Fight for the lives of unborn fetuses, but don't fight for the lives of actual living people with constitutional rights who have contributed to society for decades because they're gonna die anyway. 

The hypocrisy of the cons is palpable.

How are their constitutional rights being violated?

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

I’m not taking away their right to live. The governor is attempting to take away my freedom of assembly though. 

You have the right to assemble. You're acting like the government is forcing you to stay inside your house. Where does it say the government can't mandate shutdowns as necessary? You've been going outside and doing shit already anyway.

Also, as I've said before, your rights end when you infect someone else. You have the right to throw a punch but you don't have the right to hit someone with that punch.

Freedom isn't some blanket term that gives you the right to do anything and everything. We have laws. Laws can be added and/or changed. You can come up with whatever shit you want to underplay the seriousness of Covid so you can start bitching about YOUR freedoms, but the people who don't want to get it or CAN'T because they are old or have co-morbidities have rights to. And "they can stay home" isn't a viable response to that, because they have the right to pick up meds, food, or supplies without having to worry about being infected because you think it's the fucking flu and they're just going to die anyway so who cares? Open it up!

Liberals don't want to enter in broad life discussions . Their bullshit won't stand because it is based on the idea that there are no universal truths. truth is what they need it to be for a specific moment or issue. We have to listen to science except when science says you should piss in mens bathroom. Believe all women unless the women accuse liberal politicians. All lives matter unless we need to execute some poor or minority babies. Arrest beach goers but release child molesters. open borders pose no health or safety concerns but church and citizens should be locked down. straight A student from a middle class family gets no help for college. Get pregnant in hs and college may be free. liberals love hispanics so much they require every hispanic to prove their literacy. most then segregate many from normal classes. separation of church and state is a must but muslim worship can be played over city intercoms. school is too dangerous next fall but senior housing centers can be filled with covid carriers. we must tax smoking and soft drinks for health concerns but ignore the risk of being gay or transgender. health insurance should not have to pay fertilization issues for straight couples but must pay for gay couples.  the bullshit just never ends

20 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You have the right to assemble. You're acting like the government is forcing you to stay inside your house. Where does it say the government can't mandate shutdowns as necessary? You've been going outside and doing shit already anyway.

Also, as I've said before, your rights end when you infect someone else. You have the right to throw a punch but you don't have the right to hit someone with that punch.

Freedom isn't some blanket term that gives you the right to do anything and everything. We have laws. Laws can be added and/or changed. You can come up with whatever shit you want to underplay the seriousness of Covid so you can start bitching about YOUR freedoms, but the people who don't want to get it or CAN'T because they are old or have co-morbidities have rights to. And "they can stay home" isn't a viable response to that, because they have the right to pick up meds, food, or supplies without having to worry about being infected because you think it's the fucking flu and they're just going to die anyway so who cares? Open it up!

Women do have the right to inject needles in babies heads then vacuum them up like a spilled bowl of punch. 

15 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Actually the throwing of the punch is assault.  The contact is battery.  

Let me rephrase that since we're gonna get into semantics.

You have the right to throw your fist around in the air, but you lose your right the moment it hits another person's face.

15 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Actually the throwing of the punch is assault.  The contact is battery.  

have you ever heard of someone suing a school board over forcing their kids into esl. my son went to private school but changed over for sports. they have a policy that anyone who speaks or has a family member that speaks another language take a literacy test. i was going to sue them but nobody really wanted the case. if i was suing the other way a lot of lawyers wanted it. in the end he went from supposedly only knowing a few english words to testing out of the program in a week. i did have to get racial with the black school administration to do it.

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

This is inherently false. If this were the case, everyone who spread the common cold would lose their rights.

This. Is. Not. The. Common. Fucking. Cold.

I don't care how much shit you've read on right wing websites that make Covid sound like something that isn't serious, or that the deaths are inflated (conspiracy theories btw), the fact is that a lot of people have died due to this disease. And guess what? We're nowhere near the end of this. A lot more people are going to die. A fucking lot. It's not the flu. It's not the cold. It's far worse. If you choose to believe otherwise, well that's your right. Go ahead and get it. Infect a loved one or two. 

9 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Liberals don't want to enter in broad life discussions . Their bullshit won't stand because it is based on the idea that there are no universal truths. truth is what they need it to be for a specific moment or issue. We have to listen to science except when science says you should piss in mens bathroom. Believe all women unless the women accuse liberal politicians. All lives matter unless we need to execute some poor or minority babies. Arrest beach goers but release child molesters. open borders pose no health or safety concerns but church and citizens should be locked down. straight A student from a middle class family gets no help for college. Get pregnant in hs and college may be free. liberals love hispanics so much they require every hispanic to prove their literacy. most then segregate many from normal classes. separation of church and state is a must but muslim worship can be played over city intercoms. school is too dangerous next fall but senior housing centers can be filled with covid carriers. we must tax smoking and soft drinks for health concerns but ignore the risk of being gay or transgender. health insurance should not have to pay fertilization issues for straight couples but must pay for gay couples.  the bullshit just never ends

Sir, this is a 7-11.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

This. Is. Not. The. Common. Fucking. Cold.

I don't care how much shit you've read on right wing websites that make Covid sound like something that isn't serious, or that the deaths are inflated (conspiracy theories btw), the fact is that a lot of people have died due to this disease. And guess what? We're nowhere near the end of this. A lot more people are going to die. A fucking lot. It's not the flu. It's not the cold. It's far worse. If you choose to believe otherwise, well that's your right. Go ahead and get it. Infect a loved one or two. 

so how do we solve the problem?

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

so how do we solve the problem?

I don't know.

Keeping everything shutdown isn't the answer. It never has been. But opening everything back up 100% because muh herd immunity isn't the answer either. 

I don't have the answers. Unfortunately no one does. I choose to listen to the doctor's and scientists who would know more about this than any of us. I ignore the politicians.