• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Then let’s give them affirmative action, equal pay, food stamps and welfare!  

You dick, you had me following along until I realized you were fucking with me.  Ha ha, I’ll wear the asshole hat.

2E28EAAC-4ADD-4CEA-9FE6-6306B2003510.jpeg

that guy looks like a few of my wife's cousins. one of them stole her wedding ring.

Just now, calscuf said:

I would think saving 100,000 white grandmas would be more important than saving who knows how many future criminals.  But I still think you’re fucking with me and I’m just the dummy playing along.

no i am serious and you have a valid point.  i want to save everyone we can even the gays. just dont believe are country is immune to the big government cancers that lead to mass destruction of life and liberty. you know the value of legal precedents and i feel we are on a real slippery slope.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/obama-ebola-coronavirus-trump-congress-tea-party-a9469186.html

The funding was a small part of an emergency request for $6.18bn (£3.98bn) to deal with the Ebola epidemic in 2014. As part of that package, hundreds of millions were to be set aside to help the country prepare for the next outbreak by procuring personal protective equipment for the country’s strategic national stockpile and training medical staff.

Most of that money was eventually secured, but funding for the future preparedness programmes was reduced. According to ProPublica, only $165m (£132m) went to the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention’s public health emergency preparedness programmes, which included the stockpile.

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

Are you walking the walk by adopting? 

no i may some day. it can be a real difficult challenge no doubt.  there is no easy solution but i dont believe mass execution is the only answer. we dont execute the homeless and most are there due to personal short comings

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

I didnt know this many people are adopted and an estimated 1 to 2 million people are waiting every year. Sounds like we have willing families.

https://adoptionnetwork.com/adoption-statistics

That seems like a lot.  Also 1 to 2 million is a huge gap.  But cool if true.

I actually don't know anyone that has adopted.  

Just now, Rico said:

That seems like a lot.  Also 1 to 2 million is a huge gap.  But cool if true.

I actually don't know anyone that has adopted.  

yes i only know a couple of people. . i think most of us want positive things. i am not saying ban abortions but i do think we have workable solutions so we are not doing 1 million a year.

I think I'm going stir crazy here but it just dawned on me that in the past 50 years we've done a full 180. Respectable, hard working cons are rolling up to the beach with, For What It's Worth,  Buffalo Springfield blasting in the background while the dirty hippy libs are telling them to bow to the man and go home but they Won't Get Fooled Again. Mean time I'm just here Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

I think I'm going stir crazy here but it just dawned on me that in the past 50 years we've done a full 180. Respectable, hard working cons are rolling up to the beach with, For What It's Worth,  Buffalo Springfield blasting in the background while the dirty hippy libs are telling them to bow to the man and go home but they Won't Get Fooled Again. Mean time I'm just here Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again

What's the lockdown situation like in Bahrain/KSA?

47 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

What's the lockdown situation like in Bahrain/KSA?

There's a hotline for anyone with symptoms and they're told to call then stay put and the medical team will come to them. 

It's Ramadan so they've given a 5 PM to 9 AM curfew in most places with the most affected areas on full lockdown. Businesses are allowed to open but there's an enforcement agency for the rules. Every open business has to provide masks and sanitizer at the door and enforce distancing. Lots of places taking temps as well.

I have an exemption letter since I work for the Defense Ministry but it's only good on a direct route to and from the base to my compound. Any violator gets a 10,000 riyal ($2,700) fine for first offense and it's doubled after that.

Hospitals are utilizing contamination areas for anyone with symptoms. The rest of the hospital is business as usual with masks and distancing enforced. I actually had my gall bladder removed last week and it went pretty smoothly. 

The causeway bridge is closed and has been since March 7. No airlines operating but there are a limited number of repatriation flights operating. A one way to JFK costs $1600 for cattle car and $3000 for business class. You have to sign up with the consulate and get on the waiting list.

Bahrain is less restrictive but I don't know all the details