• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

9 hours ago, Redondo said:

Good luck dying from alcohol poisoning. Go ahead and try. The worst that will happen is you end up drowning in your own vomit... in which case I would agree that isn't related to the corona virus.

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Good luck dying from alcohol poisoning. Go ahead and try. The worst that will happen is you end up drowning in your own vomit... in which case I would agree that isn't related to the corona virus.

.55 would probably kill you.  

8 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

.55 would probably kill you.  

Maybe... I've never pushed it that far. I took my sister to the ER once with a .48 where they gave her a 'banana bag' and released her once she sobered up. I would imagine this guy had a long history of alcohol abuse and corresponding organ damage, or he was sick, or a combination of the three. Just like the virus alcohol isn't going to kill a healthy person no matter how much you drink.

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

I should have said bad chemicals.

And @AngelsLakersFan, they do have energy ones with caffeine called Mio + Energy......actually more of those flavors than the one I got with electrolytes and vitamins (mostly the B variety)

Can't you guys get drunk like normal people?

14 hours ago, Blarg said:

Never a part of my profession, Brandon. I'm in post where the deadlines are real and the budget was already spent. Just wrapping up something I wasn't even scheduled to do today. I have about three more days until I get five days off then no days off for another 10 weeks.

Envious?

Hell no.

I'd rather have a casting couch.

57 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Interesting because I recently came across the opposite....good to have an alternate view. Although, it just continues that we have conflicting data which sucks.

I know Michael Yo was a one of the more popular figures that got it and almost died....granted, I think he had pneumonia first, so an underlying condition to help spread. But in his interview they didn't put him on one because they told him he would die because the lung would stop working for themselves. Now he's fully healthy and fully clear. One person isn't a good sample size, but I think some of the dangers he mentioned make sense.

Not advocating one way or the other. I'd like to see more studies, but unfortunately don't trust a lot of what's coming out data wise.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Oh I have tried it, still alive. I am immune from alcohol poisoning. Anyone want any plasma?

32 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I've woken up at 4am still drunk from the night before. Does that count?

Yeah, but did you start right back up at 5am?

I stayed two nights with a chick that must have been going through some shit with her break up because she started making cocktails at 5am and called in sick to work both days.

All it made me think was, "You can't be hungover if you never stop drinking"

giphy.gif