• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

In NH, we have a very small percentage of black people. It's like 3%. In my town, I'm pretty sure there's one dude. He was in my high school. 6'2, relatively athletic build. 

He's the only guy I've ever known in my entire life who can dunk a basketball. No effort. Just straight up dunk sauce. 

Now think about that for a second. The only black guy within 100 miles can fucking dunk. And all the white guys I grew up with can't. Some are at least a few inches taller. Can't do it.

Now am I saying slave owners breeding the strongest slaves for generations has anything to do with that? Yes.

He grew up in NH. He didn't come from the hood. How else you gonna explain that shit to me? He ain't even good at basketball he just dunks casually like it's nothing. 

Smh.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

25 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

In NH, we have a very small percentage of black people. It's like 3%. In my town, I'm pretty sure there's one dude. He was in my high school. 6'2, relatively athletic build. 

He's the only guy I've ever known in my entire life who can dunk a basketball. No effort. Just straight up dunk sauce. 

Now think about that for a second. The only black guy within 100 miles can fucking dunk. And all the white guys I grew up with can't. Some are at least a few inches taller. Can't do it.

Now am I saying slave owners breeding the strongest slaves for generations has anything to do with that? Yes.

He grew up in NH. He didn't come from the hood. How else you gonna explain that shit to me? He ain't even good at basketball he just dunks casually like it's nothing. 

Smh.

Right On Yeah Man GIF by AXE South Africa

Dr. Scarf Lady is about to get torched by the left even though she's 100% right on this topic.

REPORT: Trump, Birx Urge CDC To Revise Down Total Coronavirus Death Count

In recent days, Birx has suggested that the CDC is over reporting coronavirus deaths by as much as 25 percent...

Laffer's quote is perfect btw.

“My view is the president is totally correct that we need to have medical transparency,” economist Art Laffer told Daily Beast. “When you attribute a death to the coronavirus today, what that means is that the guy had the coronavirus and died. It doesn’t matter if he got hit by a car and died, and he would still be categorized as a coronavirus death.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/13/report-birx-trump-cdc-revise-down-coronavirus-death-covid-19/

13 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Funny. Data is showing the median death of Covid people is higher than the age of normal deaths. I think it's around 82 or a bit higher and "standard" death is around 79.

F*ck!

27 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Funny. Data is showing the median death of Covid people is higher than the age of normal deaths. I think it's around 82 or a bit higher and "standard" death is around 79.

They really do need to be more transparent with the numbers. Thousands of deaths have nothing to to with corona. Several thousand more were terminally ill hospice residents. Read something the other day said the average corona death had a life expectancy of about 1 year 

6 hours ago, angelinkc said:

They really do need to be more transparent with the numbers. Thousands of deaths have nothing to to with corona. Several thousand more were terminally ill hospice residents. Read something the other day said the average corona death had a life expectancy of about 1 year 

I think this is one of the major problems with all this reporting of numbers.  The public does not know what the numbers actually mean.  All they report is # of deaths of # of new cases.  But nothing about what makes up these deaths or cases.  # of deaths, how many had pre existing conditions, and what were they?  For instance, not reported in the MSM, but as of May 13th, according to the CDC, 54k have died of the Rona.  42k+ were over the age of 65.  If over 55, it's 48k+.  Major pre existing conditions is probably a big factor in the Rona, and even with a vaccine, the risk isn't going to go away for that category.  All a vaccine will do is make an equivalent flu shot, and we know how effective that is.  But we panic'd, the government and media continue their fear campaign, and shut everything down.