• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

This video (I know, a whole 2 minute video) makes it seem like Garcetti is saying the 3 month extension of the stay at home order is just a misleading headline.  Basically just that health guidelines will still be in place.

Two serious non-partisan questions for the group here. 

1. Do you think Dr. Fauci should be the appointed health expert on opening the economy back up?

2. Do you think we should wait to open everything back up until there's a vaccine? 

5 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

1. Do you think Dr. Fauci should be the appointed health expert on opening the economy back up?

2. Do you think we should wait to open everything back up until there's a vaccine? 

1. No, he said himself today he is not an economic expert.

2. No, but increased testing, and less scrutiny about people calling out sick to work would be helpful. It would also be helpful if people stopped acting like idiots, and take this a little more seriously, like the morons that packed a San Clemente bar.

9 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

1. No. He's a health expert on diseases, not the economy.

2. No. It could be 2 years before we see a working vaccine. You can't shut everything down for that long. That's just not feasible. People would be safe from Covid, but they'd be eating each other.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

1. No, he said himself today he is not an economic expert.

2. No, but increased testing, and less scrutiny about people calling out sick to work would be helpful. It would also be helpful if people stopped acting like idiots, and take this a little more seriously, like the morons that packed a San Clemente bar.

1. No, he said himself today he is not an economic expert.  - I agree. But why was he taking questions from senators today on his recommendations on opening this or that up? He was saying quite a few things that senators seemed to take as gold when he himself has screwed up many times along the way on the virus itself, to wear a mask or not, so much more. This guy has been a scientist and a so-called expert on infectious diseases for the past 40 years, but he's human. Why let one guy be the voice of reason?

2. No, but increased testing, and less scrutiny about people calling out sick to work would be helpful. It would also be helpful if people stopped acting like idiots, and take this a little more seriously, like the morons that packed a San Clemente bar. - Good, I'm glad you said no @st1ckboy. There are those who really believe we can't open back up until this virus has completely disappeared or there's a vaccine. The Corona SARS virus of 2002 STILL doesn't have a vaccine. Everyone talks about how it takes two years to get a vaccine. Yeah right! 

4 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

1. No, he said himself today he is not an economic expert.  - I agree. But why was he taking questions from senators today on his recommendations on opening this or that up? He was saying quite a few things that senators seemed to take as gold when he himself has screwed up many times along the way on the virus itself, to wear a mask or not, so much more. This guy has been a scientist and a so-called expert on infectious diseases for the past 40 years, but he's human. Why let one guy be the voice of reason?

2. No, but increased testing, and less scrutiny about people calling out sick to work would be helpful. It would also be helpful if people stopped acting like idiots, and take this a little more seriously, like the morons that packed a San Clemente bar. - Good, I'm glad you said no @st1ckboy. There are those who really believe we can't open back up until this virus has completely disappeared or there's a vaccine. The Corona SARS virus of 2002 STILL doesn't have a vaccine. Everyone talks about how it takes two years to get a vaccine. Yeah right! 

Hey, you managed to respond to me without calling me a dumbass, or telling me to leave. Thanks!

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Hey, you managed to respond to me without calling me a dumbass, or telling me to leave. Thanks!

I apologize for last night's comments, I had some fire on my fingertips. I just got off the phone with a good friend who said he had to layoff all of us employees and shut his business down, that combined with Newsom's comments yesterday announcing his alliance with fellow (D) governors I had to unleash some pent up shit.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

But how do I recreate the dude who sneezes over the croutons?

Or the guy that's strains all the chicken out of the chicken noodle soup, because it's the only meat in the place?

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

I apologize for last night's comments, I had some fire on my fingertips. I just got off the phone with a good friend who said he had to layoff all of us employees and shut his business down, that combined with Newsom's comments yesterday announcing his alliance with fellow (D) governors I had to unleash some pent up shit.

I normally just pull up xhamster and let it rip 

4 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Apology accepted. One critique though, your questions that you asked though you said were non-partisan, you immediately started turning it partisan after I replied.