• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

39 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Try not to fuck this up for us and force the women to wear just as much material on the bottom as the top. 

I do kinda dig the current trend with the bikinis. I was stalking my sons Instagram followers and noticed all the Westmont girls had their asses on display. I can’t imagine what the state schools are wearing. 

Never a part of my profession, Brandon. I'm in post where the deadlines are real and the budget was already spent. Just wrapping up something I wasn't even scheduled to do today. I have about three more days until I get five days off then no days off for another 10 weeks.

Envious?

Microsoft warns on COVID-19 cyber-scams

Microsoft is warning about new phishing scams that use COVID-19 as a lure to steal personal information.

The phishing campaigns attempt to deliver malware called Lokibot, “one of the first malware families to use COVID-19 lures,” Microsoft Security Intelligence said in a tweet this week.

tech/microsoft-warns-on-covid-19-cyber-scams

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

The Sherriff is already on TV non stop saying that it's budget cuts are going to affect public safety, and they should get more money.

All the government guys are going to start giving us the "but the teachers, police and firefighters!" routine ad nauseam. God forbid they actually quit spending money on their bullshit programs.

56 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Did someone say louder speeches? I know someone that is allergic to them.

(Still one of the funniest things I've ever seen)

That is unbeliveable.  I love this comment:

"We’ve reached the point where South Park has become reality"