• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Lol ya right. I doubt the National Guard would even enforce this unconstitutional nonsense.

Not their choice if the Governor decides to use them.

I actually would love to see that happen just to see you and Jason lose your shit.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Not their choice if the Governor decides to use them.

I actually would love to see that happen just to see you and Jason lose your shit.

The fuck it ain't. Our sheriff said he wouldn't enforce the governor's BS edicts, the same will happen with the National Guard. You think they're going to raid restaurants and barber shops at gunpoint with MRAPs and TOW missiles? lol

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The fuck it ain't. Our sheriff said he wouldn't enforce the governor's BS edicts, the same will happen with the National Guard. You think they're going to raid restaurants and barber shops at gunpoint with MRAPs and TOW missiles? lol

Uh no, but if the police aren't doing their job by the governor's standards, he could deploy the NG to do that job.

Probably won't happen, but I'd absolutely support it if only for the entertainment value.

Most of the lib posters in here could give a shit less who dies. Some are making their money from home which is better for them. The rest are making more in unemployment sitting on their ass. Libs have never cared about human life but they are passionate about getting paid to sit on their ass

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Most of the lib posters in here could give a shit less who dies. Some are making their money from home which is better for them. The rest are making more in unemployment sitting on their ass. Libs have never cared about human life but they are passionate about getting paid to sit on their ass

9/10.