• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

I seriously don't understand the mentality of a curfew.  What the fuck does making people get their shit done during the day vs at night do to lessen the spread?  I go to the grocery store at 10 pm or later because I like going when there's not a lot of other people there in the aisles and checkout lines, wouldn't I be more likely to get or spread covid now that I would have to go during the day when everyone's shopping?

1 minute ago, mmc said:

I seriously don't understand the mentality of a curfew.  What the fuck does making people get their shit done during the day vs at night do to lessen the spread?  I go to the grocery store at 10 pm or later because I like going when there's not a lot of other people there in the aisles and checkout lines, wouldn't I be more likely to get or spread covid now that I would have to go during the day when everyone's shopping?

Science says Covid spreads faster after 10:00pm. You should always trust your government with this kind of stuff 

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

Science says Covid spreads faster after 10:00pm. You should always trust your government with this kind of stuff 

Same reason why the COVID Monster can't get you when you're eating or drinking in a public place.. Only when you are walking down the Street...The same people are the ones sitting in their cars by themselves wearing a mask... 

3 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Vaccines don't work.

FH3DOALVgAEO_g4.jpeg.jpg

Yes they work and yes we can do better. The medical field needs to quit swabbing fauci cock and demand we get all the best shit on the market. From vaccines to therapeutics we have multiple options that aren’t being used to their capacities. Instead all the scrub wearing rump rangers blame the pandemic on the unvaxed individuals refusal to take yesteryears vaccine. I was pretty happy touching a set of tits for the first time. However the thrill eventually wore off and I wanted the pussy. No different here. Give the people the pussy. They’re all tired of rubbing tits. 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes they work and yes we can do better. The medical field needs to quit swabbing fauci cock and demand we get all the best shit on the market. From vaccines to therapeutics we have multiple options that aren’t being used to their capacities. Instead all the scrub wearing rump rangers blame the pandemic on the unvaxed individuals refusal to take yesteryears vaccine. I was pretty happy touching a set of tits for the first time. However the thrill eventually wore off and I wanted the pussy. No different here. Give the people the pussy. They’re all tired of rubbing tits. 

Correct, there needs to be therapeutics! And Yes, every vaccine, pill, drug, procedure may have/has side affects. 

This has been politicized to the Max by the current Administration, News Organizations and **Science Guru** who is still searching for his AIDS vaccine... The God should had been retired! ... 

5 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

Correct, there needs to be therapeutics! And Yes, every vaccine, pill, drug, procedure may have/has side affects. 

This has been politicized to the Max by the current Administration, News Organizations and **Science Guru** who is still searching for his AIDS vaccine... The God should had been retired! ... 

yes it’s all about the money and power at this point 

9 minutes ago, mmc said:

AWESOME!!! Other Countries have dumped the Vaccine and are going straight Ivermectin.... OK? Is this proof of Science? Or, proof of the tv commercials in 15 years.... Were you coerced into taking 6 doses of the PHIZER COVID-19 Vaccine in 2022 at one time???? You may be able to gain $$$ from this settlement.

12 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

AWESOME!!! Other Countries have dumped the Vaccine and are going straight Ivermectin.... OK? Is this proof of Science? Or, proof of the tv commercials in 15 years.... Were you coerced into taking 6 doses of the PHIZER COVID-19 Vaccine in 2022 at one time???? You may be able to gain $$$ from this settlement.

larry h. parker could be pretty busy in a few years.

1 hour ago, mmc said:

Well, you need to make sure everyone is panic shopping in a limited time to make sure the crowds are the biggest.  That way the government can justify the shutdowns, with the increased cases.  

Am I doing it right @cals and @Lhalo

So I went across the freeway to the hood to watch a movie.  They were checking vaccinations cards and ID's at the door, and making you wear a mask.  So that was kind of gay.

Also, it's right next to a Kaiser.  The car testing line must have been a mile long.  They were snaking it all through the parking lot.  Must have been 500 cars in line.

39 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

What countries have dumped the vaccine in favor of ivermectin ?

It’s not a matter of dumping the vaccine it’s using every weapon you have and offering all available options that work  India, Latin America, Asia, and South Africa just to name a few places  now Israel is one of the most vaccinated nations in the world is approaching boost 5 or 6 and also underperforming unvaccinated nations  

1 hour ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

AWESOME!!! Other Countries have dumped the Vaccine and are going straight Ivermectin.... OK? Is this proof of Science? Or, proof of the tv commercials in 15 years.... Were you coerced into taking 6 doses of the PHIZER COVID-19 Vaccine in 2022 at one time???? You may be able to gain $$$ from this 

lolok

tell me more about PCR tests being discontinued 

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

It’s not a matter of dumping the vaccine it’s using every weapon you have and offering all available options that work  India, Latin America, Asia, and South Africa just to name a few places  now Israel is one of the most vaccinated nations in the world is approaching boost 5 or 6 and also underperforming unvaccinated nations  

Everything, and I mean everything I’ve read seems to indicate that ivermectin is not effective at helping alleviate Covid-19.  Sort of unfortunate that you guys are still talking about this.  The question was put to bed months ago.  Is Israel underperforming other countries ?  Are we talking about deaths ? 

Also, I don’t really disagree with some of you guys that are questioning the viability of an endless stream of shots.  I said so in a post on the previous page.  

Edited by UndertheHalo