• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

I haven’t had it yet and I have been tested a handful of times.  I have worked the last 2 years and still haven’t had it which is mind blowing.  I know it is a matter of time.  My brother currently has it but he is isolated to his room downstairs.  My Father in Law got it, but my MIL did not get it and they obviously sleep in the same bed, that one blew me away.  Let me get through the Rose Parade then I can get infected.  

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I haven’t had it yet and I have been tested a handful of times.  I have worked the last 2 years and still haven’t had it which is mind blowing.  I know it is a matter of time.  My brother currently has it but he is isolated to his room downstairs.  My Father in Law got it, but my MIL did not get it and they obviously sleep in the same bed, that one blew me away.  Let me get through the Rose Parade then I can get infected.  

I’d honestly rather have Covid than go to the Rose Parade. 

We're gonna see a lot of patients,  but if we follow trends not nearly as many will be headed to ICU, which is good good good. January is gonna suck, but I'm really hopeful that things get much better after.

Also, @Lhalo is free and can come help us. Bring some solid IPAs with, please.

@SlappyUtilityMIF can come help with PCR tests, even though he mistakenly thought today was the last day of their use.