• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

6 minutes ago, cals said:

Yes, but even if it sends 20% of the people to the hospital that Delta did it’s still going to overwhelm the medical system, not to mention all the school staff that will get it and have to isolate.  I agree omicron is likely a blessing in the big scheme of things but we still can’t have 50% of the population sick and out or it’s gonna fuck a lot of things up.  

Let’s let it do it’s thing, but with some thought to other repercussions.

I think omicron is so potent it’s doing it’s thing no matter what policies we enact. We’ll see in the next few months I guess. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 hours ago, cals said:

Yes, but even if it sends 20% of the people to the hospital that Delta did it’s still going to overwhelm the medical system, not to mention all the school staff that will get it and have to isolate.  I agree omicron is likely a blessing in the big scheme of things but we still can’t have 50% of the population sick and out or it’s gonna fuck a lot of things up.  

Let’s let it do it’s thing, but with some thought to other repercussions.

Yep. I’ve noticed that almost every restaurant is having issues with staffing right now as so many people are out sick. I think the next few months are going to be rough in that sense. This is why the CDC is shortening their quarantine times 

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Yep. I’ve noticed that almost every restaurant is having issues with staffing right now as so many people are out sick. I think the next few months are going to be rough in that sense. This is why the CDC is shortening their quarantine times 

But I thought they only followed science?

10 hours ago, Tank said:

we just got word about half an hour ago that we're keeping all our students home tomorrow and doing school online for the day. i've received half a dozen emails through the day from parents telling me they were keeping their kids home for the week because they were exposed during break and are waiting for test results or trying to get tested.

i'm preparing mentally that the kids will have to stay home all week. we'll see how this goes.

Tank preparing mentally.

5e8e202d6a431.image.jpg?resize=1396,1065 

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Been in my house for 23.5 hours per day since Christmas. Sucks

We fled California for New Years Eve and spent it amongst the sinners in Las Vegas. I get a Covid test tomorrow at work to see if the trip was an act of suicide or not. I'm going to be really dissapointed if Elvis gave us Covid friday night.

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

We fled California for New Years Eve and spent it amongst the sinners in Las Vegas. I get a Covid test tomorrow at work to see if the trip was an act of suicide or not. I'm going to be really dissapointed if Elvis gave us Covid friday night.

You went to Vegas this weekend? Why is this the first we're hearing about it? 

32 minutes ago, mmc said:

This fatass makes it official, no indoor dining or movie theaters being open.  Crazy that just a couple months ago her and I went to Knott’s Scary Farm and now I’m about to go where I can’t even take her on a dinner date.  Fuck this faggy country

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2022/1/3/1_5726162.html

Dude, go on a picnic somewhere. You don't need some restaurant for a romantic dinner. You want the drive in theater experience, put the laptop on the hood of the car out in some abandoned parking lot and stream some netflix romcom while you eat popcorn and then make out in the back seat. Be creative or she will dump you for someone that can think of solutions instead of wallow in self pity. 

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Dude, go on a picnic somewhere. You don't need some restaurant for a romantic dinner. You want the drive in theater experience, put the laptop on the hood of the car out in some abandoned parking lot and stream some netflix romcom while you eat popcorn and then make out in the back seat. Be creative or she will dump you for someone that can think of solutions instead of wallow in self pity. 

In the snow?

1 hour ago, mmc said:

This fatass makes it official, no indoor dining or movie theaters being open.  Crazy that just a couple months ago her and I went to Knott’s Scary Farm and now I’m about to go where I can’t even take her on a dinner date.  Fuck this faggy country

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2022/1/3/1_5726162.html

Dude, that’s a perfect scenario. You have a valid excuse to skip all the hand holding bs and get down to business. Now it’s just a liquor store run and get down to business. She probably needs a good whiskey dicking anyways. Stop seeing the glass half empty and take advantage of the situation. You have an excuse to save money and fuck all day.  You have your whole life to grab dinner and a movie. You won’t be able to fuck all day forever so quit crying and get to work whipping that pussy 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Dude, that’s a perfect scenario. You have a valid excuse to skip all the hand holding bs and get down to business. Now it’s just a liquor store run and get down to business. She probably needs a good whiskey dicking anyways. Stop seeing the glass half empty and take advantage of the situation. You have an excuse to save money and fuck all day.  You have your whole life to grab dinner and a movie. You won’t be able to fuck all day forever so quit crying and get to work whipping that pussy 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Lol, if I went as often as I used to I'd agree with you, but when it's only once a year at this point due to covid, it's disheartening to not be able to go anywhere.  Especially because it's so cold, else we could at least do stuff outside.  Hopefully the ski and snowboarding resorts will be open, they were closed most of the time I was there last year

53 minutes ago, mmc said:

Lol, if I went as often as I used to I'd agree with you, but when it's only once a year at this point due to covid, it's disheartening to not be able to go anywhere.  Especially because it's so cold, else we could at least do stuff outside.  Hopefully the ski and snowboarding resorts will be open, they were closed most of the time I was there last year

Snowboarding resort is code word for gay bar. No titty bars open?

57 minutes ago, mmc said:

i think the main idea here is don't go up there just to screw. find some activities to do, which might take a lot of creativity on your part since so many things are closed/closing. 

8 minutes ago, cals said:

At this point I'm pretty sure mmc is a virgin.

Don't worry mmc, like 80% of the members of AW are, too. So you are right at home.

Yes he sounds really disappointed the art museums and observatory are closed. I would just find her a few chick flicks and hand her a bottle of southern comfort 

17 minutes ago, cals said:

At this point I'm pretty sure mmc is a virgin.

Don't worry mmc, like 80% of the members of AW are, too. So you are right at home.

You think I'd pay $500 after factoring in my flight, covid tests, and luggage just to go get a handy?

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes he sounds really disappointed the art museums and observatory are closed. I would just find her a few chick flicks and hand her a bottle of southern comfort 

Restaurants, bars, and movie theaters are the only things I'm really that upset about.  Also arenas just because the Ducks are playing the Leafs while I'm there and I was hoping I'd get to go to that game.