• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, cals said:

He’s a male nurse with a cat and you ain’t gonna say nothing?

lol you know it crossed my mind. It’s New Years so figure let him enjoy his cat without reprimand . He’s like a Hybrid Rav 4 short of the liberal trifecta 

Edited by Kotchman

4 hours ago, cals said:

Holy shit you ARE terrified.  Dude you’ve got omicron, that’s like the limp wristed, sucking dick through a glory hole covid.  I defeated a real version with Miller lite and jacking off.

I’ve been drinking bourbon all night. If it means a couple extra days feeling less than normal, so be it. 

In all seriousness guys, I hope any of you will reach out to me if you are ever in the Kc areas. Happy Nee years ! We can share  a beer or I can help you change a tire. Life’s too short for I’ll will. From Taylor, Rally mo. Cals , Larry stick , and even Blarg happy New Years and don’t ever hesitate to reach out if you find yourself stranded in bum ducked Kansas or Missouri. Cals has my number and I would gladly help any of you

We may get pissed  off and cuss eaxh other out but in the end there is discord here. Not everyone is as educated as me but we all express our opinions. At the end of the day I hope we are all friends and respect one another. As brutal as it may seem there are a lot of Americans who can’t have the discussion we have here and not hate or harm the opposing side. I think we can here and thank you to Chuck for providing the forum. Hopefully we can win son ducking games this year so we can share some good times. Either way happy New Years and I’m done with the gay shit so be ready for me to slam your balls tomorrow 

Edited by Kotchman

5 hours ago, cals said:

You know how all of this feels to me?  It kinda feels like I’m the one that had sex in middle school and everyone wanted to know what it was like.  How long did it last? Did it make you cough?  Did it hurt down there (lungs)? For the longest time I was the only one with a popped COVID cherry and now we’ve reached high school (more like second year of college with this crowd) and now everyone is finally getting it.  I’m proud of you, but a little sad I’m nothing but a slut again.

With Larry he was the one that for years would talk about going down on COVID or taking COVID all over his face, but we knew he was lying.  Now he finally got a COVID pearl necklace and he’s all freaked out that he’s got some virus.  He’s going to the doctor tomorrow to get some antiviral cream or something.

Anyways, you guys know what I mean?

But you had sex with the janitor so that was gross.

New York says it will give COVID treatment to non-White people first

One such "risk factor" is being a race or ethnicity that is not White due to "longstanding systemic health and social inequities" 

"Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as  longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19," the memo reads.

How about the sickest people get it first regardless of who they are?

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

New York says it will give COVID treatment to non-White people first

One such "risk factor" is being a race or ethnicity that is not White due to "longstanding systemic health and social inequities" 

"Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as  longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19," the memo reads.

How about the sickest people get it first regardless of who they are?

What the hell?

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I was denied monoclonal antibodies today due to the shortage self induced by our federal government. I’ll try another shop on Monday when it opens. 

Don’t you get this from your primary care physician? And if not, where do you go?

49 minutes ago, Tank said:

Don’t you get this from your primary care physician? And if not, where do you go?

My primary moved out of state last year. I had a consultation with Xpress Urgent Care. They have locations throughout OC.

TBH I’m kind of over it because I barely have any symptoms now. I’ll still order that Ivermectin and keep it on hand in case someone I know needs it. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

My primary moved out of state last year. I had a consultation with Xpress Urgent Care. They have locations throughout OC.

TBH I’m kind of over it because I barely have any symptoms now. I’ll still order that Ivermectin and keep it on hand in case someone I know needs it. 

The monoclonal antibodies are only effective if you take them within 5 days of symptoms. If you are recovering already there is little point in taking them