• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

7 minutes ago, cals said:

I can’t believe you dipshits think a horse dewormer can somehow have any effect on a virus.  Fuck you’re a stupid bunch.

I also have no idea how Jason came from the same DNA that produced a medical doctor.

You ever met Trout's brother? Same thing. 

12 minutes ago, cals said:

I can’t believe you dipshits think a horse dewormer can somehow have any effect on a virus.  Fuck you’re a stupid bunch.

I also have no idea how Jason came from the same DNA that produced a medical doctor.

You do know there is Ivermectin for humans that’s for use other than deworming? I would take whatever my doctor thought was best for whatever condition I may have. Can you find one post of mine where I have said that Ivermectin is a good treatment for Covid?

Edited by Jason

Just to be clear I don't care about the mask mandate in certain places, but this person is such a hypocrite

NY shut down so I'll go to Florida to vacation so I don't have to wear a mask

AOC parties it up maskless in packed drag bar while flaunting rules for thee, not for me: 'Hypocrite'

AOC has faced criticism for vacationing in Florida while New York faces a record surge in COVID-19

"For those of you with zero sense of humor: the whole point of this post is to expose hypocrisy. We don’t actually care she’s maskless. We care she fear mongers about Florida but then has the audacity to vacation here," wrote Brendon Leslie, the reporter who first tweeted the video.

3 hours ago, mmc said:

Holy shit, Ontario is so faggy, they're going to be closing all indoor dining.  Won't even be able to take my chick out to eat when I get there.  Fucking A

Can't wait till they close the borders, a day before you are set to arrive.  

we just got word about half an hour ago that we're keeping all our students home tomorrow and doing school online for the day. i've received half a dozen emails through the day from parents telling me they were keeping their kids home for the week because they were exposed during break and are waiting for test results or trying to get tested.

i'm preparing mentally that the kids will have to stay home all week. we'll see how this goes.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

we just got word about half an hour ago that we're keeping all our students home tomorrow and doing school online for the day. i've received half a dozen emails through the day from parents telling me they were keeping their kids home for the week because they were exposed during break and are waiting for test results or trying to get tested.

i'm preparing mentally that the kids will have to stay home all week. we'll see how this goes.

Damn talk about short notice. Did you ever teach in hybrid mode where you had students both remote and in class? I forget.

My sister in law had to do that and wanted to jump off a cliff. At least all your kids will be remote so you’ll only have one type of lesson plan. Silver linings I guess. 

24 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Damn talk about short notice. Did you ever teach in hybrid mode where you had students both remote and in class? I forget.

My sister in law had to do that and wanted to jump off a cliff. At least all your kids will be remote so you’ll only have one type of lesson plan. Silver linings I guess. 

yeah, we did hybrid last march thru june. it sucked and i don't want to do it again. neither do my colleagues.

this year i have two kids who have stayed home and do hybrid - one because he moved to beaumont, and one who is scared to death of covid (he's planning on returning in august). 

6 minutes ago, cals said:

This month is going to be a shit show at schools.  They’re going to be a huge vector for omicron.  As sad as it is your school is making a decision to try to avoid that.  My kids school is still trying to act like COVID didn’t exist.

yep, i figured all along there'd be some kind of spike in infections during christmas with people traveling. i already emailed my principal about keeping everyone home for the rest of the week. we've got about half a dozen jr. high kids who were already going to stay home this week either waiting to get tested, waiting for results, or isolating because they were exposed during the last week. we also found out we have 8 teachers who also have to stay home.

it'd be a nightmare trying to sort out which kids should stay home and which ones can be on campus. just keep everyone home and let things settle down for the next week. the last thing any of us needs is a bunch of jumpy parents and kids scared to death. 

15 minutes ago, cals said:

This month is going to be a shit show at schools.  They’re going to be a huge vector for omicron.  As sad as it is your school is making a decision to try to avoid that.  My kids school is still trying to act like COVID didn’t exist.  Our 7 year old is fully vaxxed but our 4 year old can’t so I give it a week before the school has to accept reality.  Buckle up folks.

Spreading omicron is the best thing that could happen. Delta is a bitch but omicron seems to be a drawn out cold with the gift of antibodies.