• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Now that we know the vaccine has no effect on Omicron which is essentially a 'bad cold' there is even less reason to become vaccinated.

Meanwhile I'm hearing from vaccinated people back in California who have had COVID twice, three times.

Some others have never had it, myself included.

Knock on wood.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

51 minutes ago, mmc said:

"I am not about pissing off the French people," said Macron. "But as for the non-vaccinated, I really want to piss them off. And we will continue to do this, to the end. This is the strategy."

That's awesome.

25 minutes ago, Adam said:

I bet they've gained weight.

Also, that headline is very bad at math given the statistics provided within the article.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I just had covid. I have antibodies. Do you even sCiencE?

C'mon friend, give me some first line treatments. Vaccinations aren't treatments.

I’m expecting “proudly vaccinated” bumper stickers soon. It’s been a while since coexists and rescue parent were released. Hell I took the vaccine but at some point we have to see it for what it is is. The current vaccine has run its course and it’s been time to move on. 

14 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m expecting “proudly vaccinated” bumper stickers soon. It’s been a while since coexists and rescue parent were released. Hell I took the vaccine but at some point we have to see it for what it is is. The current vaccine has run its course and it’s been time to move on. 

My bumper sticker is "My kid gave your honor student Covid." 

18 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

❤️ Pfizer

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

"I am not about pissing off the French people," said Macron. "But as for the non-vaccinated, I really want to piss them off. And we will continue to do this, to the end. This is the strategy."

That's awesome.

Ha, coming from France, where half the population of Paris aren't citizens to begin with

1 hour ago, mmc said:

The mask mandate that I still have yet to see be enforced just got extended another month

It's definitely enforced in Lol Angeles.  Along with vaccine checks at some places.  But I've been seeing more and more places go the In N Out route.

Oh, and please let this happen.  

Edited by gotbeer