• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

14 minutes ago, cals said:

When I had COVID, I mean real COVID not this pussy omicron, I drank like 10 Miller lites a night in the garage.  Had to have my assistant from the office keep dropping supplies off.

When I get Omicron you and I are going to throw an antibody party with unlimited Miller Lites. No homo. 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I mean didn’t we all get vaccinated to stop the spread.  Seems like half pint and sleepy Joe would seek better treatments and vaccines. It’s obvious massive testing , masks, shutdowns, and  our current half ass vaccines aren’t the best way forward. 

I'm certain the medical community is doing that as we speak 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I'm certain the medical community is doing that as we speak 

I doubt it. It’s the crazy thing about this shit show. Everything is ran from the top down and medical treatment evidence on the ground is completely ignored. the original intent may have been to save lives but  It’s really all about money and control now. We have a President mandating a vaccine that only has emergency approval. Likely it will never gain full approval for legal protections. 

22 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I doubt it. It’s the crazy thing about this shit show. Everything is ran from the top down and medical treatment evidence on the ground is completely ignored. the original intent may have been to save lives but  It’s really all about money and control now. We have a President mandating a vaccine that only has emergency approval. Likely it will never gain full approval for legal protections. 

Pfizer has full approval for 16+

Made the mistake of turning on some news and fuck me. Reason I don't watch any news networks, never go to any online site (other than here to get current events from Redondo) and won't believe a word someone puts on Facebook. So some states reported to have more cases of vid this month since....September. Fucks sake at my age and it is December still, September was yesterday. If you really want my attention then say the most cases since the Pestilence of 1346, coincidently was discovered by Alexander the Fauci. 

Myself, if I am ever stressed I tend to get susceptible to some bug as well as when out here it goes from 85 degrees to 38 a few days later, I get run down with something. Too much daily panic reporting and disinformation out there is likely getting us all sicker. 

I had a positive vid test around August 2020 but it was like the rotavirus, nothing respiratory. Nasty shit, pun intended. Had a stomach flu start of this month down 2 days, maybe it was vid again, who knows. If I ever get a flu it is the gastro type and not respiratory and I wondered what good is the flu shot I get, to which my daughter informed me it is not for that type of flu. 

Forgot my point here, oh, there is a good chance covid cases will go up in February from December.  Maybe they go down, report that. 

Social media users demanded apologies from Rachel Maddow and MSNBC over the liberal host's insistence in March that the COVID-19 vaccine stops the virus dead in its tracks and prevents further transmission.

"Now we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person," Maddow said on her show the evening of March 29, 2021. 

"A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else," she added with a shrug. "It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more people."

The vaccines, she said, "will get us to the end of this."

Good old trustworthy MSNBC