• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

14 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So did you stick her in the garage like Cals wife did?  And something something something fat guy didn't get it.

In all seriousness though.  Hope they get through it with mild symptoms and no long term effects.

She's in the master. 

She's giving me shit about letting the kids watch too much TV. TF. I can't play with the kids all day. Hopefully she's better soon. House is a mess.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Adam said:

She's in the master. 

She's giving me shit about letting the kids watch too much TV. TF. I can't play with the kids all day. Hopefully she's better soon. House is a mess.

I hope your wife is okay. Sounds like you need to play golf this week.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

My wife confirmed for Covid. 2 days of serious sickness. Feeling better today. I have same symptoms only milder but tested negative twice. Kids negative but woke up this morning with coughs.

Where did you get tested? I can't seem to find anyplace that has appointments. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

My whole family has a cough/cold. I’ll get a test tomorrow before I go to the office. Hopefully I have it. 

It's hard to find a rapid test right now. All the testing places require an appointment and they aren't taking for a few days out. 

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

It's hard to find a rapid test right now. All the testing places require an appointment and they aren't taking for a few days out. 

The urgent care by my office in Irvine takes walk ins. Not free though. FWIW there is a cold going around but I agree it’s good to get tested if you feel sick.

https://www.irvineurgentcare.net

Edited by Lhalo

My wife has cold symptoms. Fever, cough, sneezing, headache, etc. She started getting symptoms yesterday, and she's worse today. She's triple-vaxxed. I have no symptoms.

I bought some Binax tests from Walmart but I'll have to pick them up tomorrow.

Supposedly they have free drive-thru testing at Walgreens. We'll see if we can get her tested there.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think most rapid tests are over $100

Normally there are plenty of free places around me. It's just because of the Christmas crowd. There's a pop up drive through near me that never has anyone there. Last week every time I passed by there was probably 60+ cars in line. Now it's not even there. I'm guessing they ran out of tests. 

Just now, St1ck said:

Normally there are plenty of free places around me. It's just because of the Christmas crowd. There's a pop up drive through near me that never has anyone there. Last week every time I passed by there was probably 60+ cars in line. Now it's not even there. I'm guessing they ran out of tests. 

I've never done the rapid test but do the PCR routinely as they have always been free of charge 

2 minutes ago, cals said:

When I had COVID, I mean real COVID not this pussy omicron, I drank like 10 Miller lites a night in the garage.  Had to have my assistant from the office keep dropping supplies off.

If I get Covid I hope its a pussy version of it.