• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, cals said:

So after leaving home at 12:30, flying from SNA to PDX, renting the Kia and driving to Salem to pick up Xmas stuff from my bro in law and say hi, then another hour drive to Lincoln City (heavy rain for most of the drive, heavy snow for about 10 minutes).  

Then putting the excited kids to bed in beds that aren’t their own, then setting up the rental house all Christmasy and my wife going to bed, me finishing wrapping, getting her stocking set, including making a personal card for a massage she’s getting next week (don’t know if you homos know this but I’m not just a musician but I’m also a visual artist.  I was born with the talent to draw things which scared my suburban conservative parents so it was never encouraged).   Anyways, I make a nice little homemade card for her and stick it in her stocking.

Now, finally, after a shit day of travel and annoying kids and effort (which I’m not a fan of), I’m finally sitting down with a beer and watching YouTube.

Like @Crampknees said, Merry Christmas to everyone, (except Nate and Blarg and Happy Chanukah to you fellas).  I know I may seem abrasive usually, but I wouldn’t come back if I didn’t like most of you quite a bit.  Except Vladdylonglegs.  I fucking despise that guy.

Merry Christmas! I remember driving from NC to KC many Christmas Eves and having to assemble train tables etc. when we arrived. It’s a lot of work but enjoy it while it last. Christmas is a bit boring with 20 year olds so I’m waiting on grandkids to bring some fun back in the coming years 

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

My wife confirmed for Covid. 2 days of serious sickness. Feeling better today. I have same symptoms only milder but tested negative twice. Kids negative but woke up this morning with coughs.

So did you stick her in the garage like Cals wife did?  And something something something fat guy didn't get it.

In all seriousness though.  Hope they get through it with mild symptoms and no long term effects.