• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

I'm just annoyed that face shields aren't accepted anywhere anymore.  By far the most comfortable face covering for me since I have asthma which can already give me breathing issues and having the mask covering my face makes it 10x worse.  I can also actually talk to people with the shield on whereas at work I have to constantly pull my mask down for anyone to be able to hear me, just like every single one of my coworkers does, which makes them essentially obsolete

7 minutes ago, cals said:

Clearly you do.:

So Einstein, tell us how a thin piece of plastic sitting two inches from your face stops virus from entering your nose and mouth?

Do you really think that's what this is about?  If it was, why does everywhere accept those shitty cloth masks disposable blue ones that are proven to not do anything?  Having shields only where you can still see the nose and mouth aren't good optics so that's why places won't accept them.  The snot of your sneeze is just as likely to escape your face going through the many holes on the shit masks most people wear as it does smacking against the plastic shield

59 minutes ago, cals said:

So Einstein, tell us how a thin piece of plastic sitting two inches from your face stops virus from entering your nose and mouth?

Most people should know by now that the purpose of a mask is not to prevent virus from entering your nose and mouth.

Masks are a simple barrier to help prevent your respiratory droplets from reaching others. Studies show that masks reduce the spray of droplets when worn over the nose and mouth.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-guidance.html

A report from South Africa from the past month says that while Omicron is more contagious than Delta, it doesn’t produce nearly as serious health issues as Delta does.

Once viruses mutate enough, they weaken in how serious they are.

Been happening since the 1918 pandemic, and this one has gone on nearly as long as that one.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Masks, cancellations, and shutdowns are just simply control and politics at this point. We have the therapeutics and vaccines to combat the virus. the damn dems don’t have the necessary votes to keep the house and cover the huge pile of shit that is the Biden administration. Thus They’re going to the covid well one more time. Just hope they don’t pull the double steal in 22

16 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

My wife’s stepdads family (Mexicans) is having us get tested before coming over this weekend, due to rising case numbers. 

Kind of faggoty, unfortunately just not going isn’t an option

Cough cough.  Sorry can't come over, we woke up with a cough.  Just to be safe, we aren't coming over just in case we got the Covid.  

Then go to Disneyland. 

And post pictures.

My Christmas gathering will be significantly smaller this year.  My great aunt isn’t letting anyone over who isn’t vaccinated, which my great uncle and his family are not.  Probably one of the nicest relatives I have but man that guy went off the deep end.  Flipped out and called everyone in my family because his son (he for some reason didn’t have kids until his late 50s so the guys in his 70s with high school kids) is friends with some bi chick and spends his retired life standing outside of his church with a gun, because apparently someone needs to be there to protect it at all times.  Constantly buying mass quantities of shit at Costco because he thinks the left is going to bring about the collapse of society any day. I’ll miss seeing him though