• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

My grandma is the resident manager of her bungalow complex, so she is constantly dealing with the other people who live there.  Yesterday she told my mom and I that the boyfriend of someone she had to pay a visit to yesterday tested positive for covid and doesn't know if we should still come over.  I don't know why she won't just get tested.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, mmc said:

My grandma is the resident manager of her bungalow complex, so she is constantly dealing with the other people who live there.  Yesterday she told my mom and I that the boyfriend of someone she had to pay a visit to yesterday tested positive for covid and doesn't know if we should still come over.  I don't know why she won't just get tested.

We went yesterday to Kaiser Pasadena and the wait was 2 hours, so we just skipped it and if we give Covid to everyone then so be it 

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Since there is no article, I'm going to assume that there is a new Covid variant in Russia that is causing spontaneous combustion in infected people 

BNO Newsroom: Just The Headlines Feel Free To Make Up Your Own Content

My girlfriend woke up sick today so her family cancelled their Christmas gathering.  She can’t find anywhere to get tested and apparently all of the places in Ontario where they hand out the take home ones have big lines that are formed at the crack of dawn with them running out very quickly.  They were going to all meet at her aunts house two hours away and were planning on testing in the car before they got out because I guess her aunt has some of the at home ones, but now they don’t want to risk the drive if she is somewhat likely to test positive

1 hour ago, mmc said:

My girlfriend woke up sick today so her family cancelled their Christmas gathering.  She can’t find anywhere to get tested and apparently all of the places in Ontario where they hand out the take home ones have big lines that are formed at the crack of dawn with them running out very quickly.  They were going to all meet at her aunts house two hours away and were planning on testing in the car before they got out because I guess her aunt has some of the at home ones, but now they don’t want to risk the drive if she is somewhat likely to test positive

Covid doesn’t stop Hispanic women from putting out. Just saying