• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Does anyone care that this team hasn't won a game yet?

Today's game at the Ranch was a serious let down.  The whole team lacked motivation.  Anyone else worried that the Angels (lead by a Lackadaisical Manager)  seem like they are just going through the motions.

I'm a bit concerned about particular players (PBK living up to his name).

Losing all these games is a reminder that our depth in the high minor leagues sucks, we unfortunately already knew this. However that does mean that the Angels will be in bad shape if any of our regular starting pitchers go down with injury, moreso than teams like OAK and LAD who seem to have a glut of good pitching. 

i don't know how a ST game could be a "let down". or how team can lack motivation.  their motivation is to get their work in and get ready for the real games.

if there is any cause for concern - and it's very debatable that there is - it's that our minor league pitching seems pretty atrocious.  But, we kind of already knew that.

If a week from now, after the regulars have played more, we're still winless, then I will be slightly concerned.

Lol, they haven't even had anything close to resembling an every day lineup, the regular starters haven't pitched, and the players haven't even had a week of games to get things going.

If they are still playing like this in June then I will worry.

Lol, they haven't even had anything close to resembling an every day lineup, the regular starters haven't pitched, and the players haven't even had a week of games to get things going.

If they are still playing like this in June  April then I will worry.

Fixed