• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Does anyone care that this team hasn't won a game yet?

Wow. Must have hit a nerve there, eh? I'm mostly just saying that you seem to care an awful lot about who made which post under which ID. It's a message board brah. Who gives?

So then yes? You were or are AngelsMania32.

Justin was a guy who had epic meltdowns on the Mlb.com boards.  It got so bad over there that anyone who says anything critical of the Angels is immediately labeled Justin.

As for me.  I only had a couple names on here and they lasted a week each at most.   Regulars will circle new people like sharks and eat them alive if you let them.  Now when I say eat them alive, I really mean goat them into some bannable offense then eliminate you.  They really got it down to a science.

Power structures or hierarchies  are not just alive in everyday social groups like jobs, churches and schools they are on the message boards/Interwebs too..

Justin was a guy who had epic meltdowns on the Mlb.com boards.  It got so bad over there that anyone who says anything critical of the Angels is immediately labeled Justin.

As for me.  I only had a couple names on here and they lasted a week each at most.   Regulars will circle new people like sharks and eat them alive if you let them.  Now when I say eat them alive, I really mean goat them into some bannable offense then eliminate you.  They really got it down to a science.

Power structures or hierarchies  are not just alive in everyday social groups like jobs, churches and schools they are on the message boards/Interwebs too..

so others are to blame for you acting like a tool? ok got it.

Most people that join the board that don't get eaten alive. That is because they are respectful. If you come on here hijacking threads or acting like a jerk because others disagree, then your stay here will be limited. It's not considered ganging up when you're pissing everyone off. Basically if you act like a tool, you'll be treated like a tool whether it be on a message board, school, work, etc.

Most people that join the board that don't get eaten alive. That is because they are respectful. If you come on here hijacking threads or acting like a jerk because others disagree, then your stay here will be limited. It's not considered ganging up when you're pissing everyone off. Basically if you act like a tool, you'll be treated like a tool whether it be on a message board, school, work, etc.

It's called groupthink.  Look it up.