• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Does anyone care that this team hasn't won a game yet?

Thinking Scioscia should be held accountable = I'm a troll

K

Hey dude, you gotta move past your Scioscia hate here. Since you've got your point across more than once, it's better to keep your opinions on Scioscia to yourself from now on. 

hey. how's it going? just had to create an account and chime in here.

i agree with everything that duckangel dude is sayin.

as for being worried, eh? it's spring training. it's not exactly great that they are in the cellar, but it doesn't really matter. on the other hand it does show that the farm is in shambles and the coaching staff may be questionable.

anyways. go halos!

If I was getting paid millions of dollars I think I could show up to camp in just as good of shape as any of these guys. Don't act like it's torture to keep your body in shape and diet maybe lift some weights over the offseason. There is NO excuse for any of these guys to come to camp with a gut. It's their career; you'd think they could suck it up and move around a little in the offseason 

If I was getting paid millions of dollars I think I could show up to camp in just as good of shape as any of these guys. Don't act like it's torture to keep your body in shape and diet maybe lift some weights over the offseason. There is NO excuse for any of these guys to come to camp with a gut. It's their career; you'd think they could suck it up and move around a little in the offseason 

they are one of only 12 clubs that still allow booze in the club house. just sayin...

Who came to camp out of shape?

The question is who didn't.  But the bigger question is who will still be out of shape when the Season Starts and will it really always take 2 to 3 months of baseball to get these players into everyday playing shape and mindset.

they are one of only 12 clubs that still allow booze in the club house. just sayin...

So the Angels are part of the 40% of major league franchises that still allow booze in the clubhouse.

I'm not really seeing your point here.

Callaspo, Wells (as usual), we haven't seen Pujols yet so we don't know about him

He looks rough.  His lower body isn't right.  That Knee really put him back.  I really notice the lack of power in his legs during batting.  But maybe he is really taking it easy and not exploding on the ball.  I dunno.  And I am sure he wouldn't tell me if I asked.  hahahhaha

The only one you could possibly argue is Callaspo. And even then, there is no way you can definitively say that higher weight = being lazy.

He's fat - call it like it is. Being a professional player and being fat means he's lazy. How fricken hard is it to jog two miles a day? The guy has all day to workout, yet he chooses to sit around and do nothing. Maintaining your normal weight is something most regular human beings who aren't getting paid big bucks and don't have 24 hours a day to run. It's unprofessional to come to camp 20 pounds overweight

He looks rough.  His lower body isn't right.  That Knee really put him back.  I really notice the lack of power in his legs during batting.  But maybe he is really taking it easy and not exploding on the ball.  I dunno.  And I am sure he wouldn't tell me if I asked.  hahahhaha

Wouldn't be surprised if we saw another atrocious April from him. 9 more years of him  :(