• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Special thanks to Eppler & Ausmus, we're now at .500 as a franchise

Chuck

26 minutes ago, mulwin444 said:

Yeah, if Eppler hadn't completely sabotaged the organization since 2009, jaggoff.  Oh, and screw you Ausmus for playing the players you have been given.  Serves you right for retroactively injuring all those starting pitchers since 2015.

Eppler signed Harvey, Cahill, Allen, Bour and last season, Cozart. He has been shit as far as FA signings go. I hope Arte steps in and opens his wallet for Cole and Strasburg, or at least one of the two and then trades for another #3 guy. 

Ausmus has been a terrible manager IMO. The injuries are not on him, his managerial style has been awful. I won't go rounds with you over this, I've stated my reasons why a hundred times. 

32 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Eppler signed Harvey, Cahill, Allen, Bour and last season, Cozart. He has been shit as far as FA signings go. I hope Arte steps in and opens his wallet for Cole and Strasburg, or at least one of the two and then trades for another #3 guy. 

Ausmus has been a terrible manager IMO. The injuries are not on him, his managerial style has been awful. I won't go rounds with you over this, I've stated my reasons why a hundred times. 

He's not an awful manager so yeah, agree to disagree, but nothing supports that.  He's just the new guy following an Angels' legend/fixture.

As for Eppler, his plan has been sign guys to the shortest deals possible that could might help them short term but won't clog up payroll longterm and won't cost a draft pick while the minor league talent he's been drafting/accumulating catches up to the MLB roster.  I'll agree with most here that 2020 is his year to make his move or he's likely gone.

40 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I actually really agree with this. 

I do wish we could see a split GM position for the Angels. Eppler is a stud at drafting, prospect development and trades. He just needs another GM to handle big league moves like signing FA and not going after career year players or guys who were good 50 years ago. 

I think if that ever happened (which it won’t cuz teams have too much pride), then the Angels would be much smarter.

1 hour ago, mulwin444 said:

Yeah, if Eppler hadn't completely sabotaged the organization since 2009, jaggoff.  Oh, and screw you Ausmus for playing the players you have been given.  Serves you right for retroactively injuring all those starting pitchers since 2015.

We should have been a better team than 2018.  We should have hit 500.  That's on assmus and Eppler

Just now, mulwin444 said:

Ausmus was manager in 2018?!  Did Scioscia know?

"We should have been better team than 2018".

Let me explain that sentence to you.  2019 should have had more success than 2018.  It does not matter who the manager was in 2018.  2019 team underachieved because we should have at least been better than the previous year.

2 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Let me explain that sentence to you.  2019 should have had more success than 2018.  It does not matter who the manager was in 2018.  2019 team underachieved because we should have at least been better than the previous year.

Face

5 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Really?  So a rotation of, now, Suarez, Sandoval, Heaney, Peters, and Barria should be competing amongst the best in the league?  We likely would be better if Skaggs hadn't, you know, died, and Heaney didn't miss half the season due to shoulder inflammation...and Pena hadnt torn his knee ligament...Ohtani didn't miss this season due to elbow surgery...and Canning didn't have to he shut down due to Elbow inflammation...and Cahill and Harvey met the bare standard of what they did last season.

Players should execute and not get injured...ever

1 hour ago, mulwin444 said:

3 minutes ago, mulwin444 said:

Really?  So a rotation of, now, Suarez, Sandoval, Heaney, Peters, and Barria should be competing amongst the best in the league?  We likely would be better if Skaggs hadn't, you know, died, and Heaney didn't miss half the season due to shoulder inflammation...and Pena hadnt torn his knee ligament...Ohtani didn't miss this season due to elbow surgery...and Canning didn't have to he shut down due to Elbow inflammation...and Cahill and Harvey met the bare standard of what they did last season.

Players should execute and not get injured...ever

4536DB8F-F897-4E16-A712-666B4B0BB2EA.jpeg

1 minute ago, Calzone 2 said:

Eat a dick, Troll...

The fact your default setting is myopic misery just means that any other take that doesn't agree with your view that the Angels franchise is and will continue to be a disaster just means nuanced takes only appear to be only rainbows and sunshine. 

5 minutes ago, Calzone 2 said:

C'mon now Claude. It's easy to pick on the Angels right now, so why do it?

It's kind of like bullying a trodden down weaker kid in school that's had all kinds of health issues. 

Try to stay positive, being negative Nancy all the time wears on folks. I know that I've let a few long time friends go over the years because I've chose to surround myself around people with positive outlooks, rather than hearing negativity all the time.