• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Special thanks to Eppler & Ausmus, we're now at .500 as a franchise

Chuck

40 minutes ago, mulwin444 said:

Eat a dick, Troll...

The fact your default setting is myopic misery just means that any other take that doesn't agree with your view that the Angels franchise is and will continue to be a disaster just means nuanced takes only appear to be only rainbows and sunshine. 

Yep he’s pathetic 

36 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

C'mon now Claude. It's easy to pick on the Angels right now, so why do it?

It's kind of like bullying a trodden down weaker kid in school that's had all kinds of health issues. 

Try to stay positive, being negative Nancy all the time wears on folks. I know that I've let a few long time friends go over the years because I've chose to surround myself around people with positive outlooks, rather than hearing negativity all the time. 

Because you allow it Chuck.  That’s literally the only answer.  You can disagree but I’ve got thousands of posts from him to support my side.  You have  a gift bag to support yours. 

12 minutes ago, Baghdad Strad said:

Because you allow it Chuck.  That’s literally the only answer.  You can disagree but I’ve got thousands of posts from him to support my side.  You have  a gift bag to support yours. 

Dude, I'm so tired of you crying over this. This is an open forum and if you don't like someone's posts, just block them on here. It's that easy. I've illustrated how to do this many times. 

Please stop with your self righteous shit. 

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Dude, I'm so tired of you crying over this. This is an open forum and if you don't like someone's posts, just block them on here. It's that easy. I've illustrated how to do this many times. 

Please stop with your self righteous shit. 

Ok Chuck. 

Just now, Dochalo said:

If it wasn't for Eppler, we'd be on our way to a run of dropping below .500 for a long time.  

He's the main reason we have a chance to move back above that going forward.  

We're where we are because of Dipoto and Arte.  

Is it cool if I still blame the dude that shook Albert’s hand?  

6 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

If it wasn't for Eppler, we'd be on our way to a run of dropping below .500 for a long time.  

He's the main reason we have a chance to move back above that going forward.  

We're where we are because of Dipoto and Arte.  

But Eppler's FA signings have been downright awful. 

Eppler gets kudos for restoring a weak farm system, but if that farm system and the parent club don't produce at the major league level in year 5 of his tenure here, Eppler needs to go!