• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pena, Canning, and Simmons to the IL

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

Seriously though, I am not sure.  The thing that concerns me is that a guy who hasn't pitched a ton of innings is already getting something like this.  Doesn't feel like a great predictor of future health but who knows.  Maybe I'm just down on things right now.  

Sucks for Pena as well because having him as a swing or in some other pen role seemed like a useful thing for next year.  Just another thing for Billy to deal with I guess.  

Acl should not keep you out in 2020.  

56 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Eppler has done a great job building this team from where it was a few years ago. Not his fault on the passing of Skaggs, Tj for most of our pitchers last 4 years, and injuries. 

Yeah the Harvey and Cahil signing didn't work out, but no one was expecting them to he this bad, era over 7! at worst we were expecting Era close to the mid 4s.

Has he really?  It doesnt show in the win/loss column.

It appears that he has improved the roster on paper, but the injuries destroyed it.

17 minutes ago, Stradling said:

The irony of you telling an actual doctor this is pretty funny.  

Whatever the irony, I know several basketball players who have had the surgery and came back within a few months.  I cant speak fir a baseball player.  However since basketball players consistently jump, cut and pound their knees I wouldnt think its would be longer.

The internet did say typical recovery was 7 to 9 months which puts Pena return  between March or February  

1 hour ago, eligrba4ever said:

They're coming to take me away!! Ha! Ha!

They're coming to take me away!! Ho! Ho! Hee!! Hee!! Ha! Ha! 

To the funny farm, where life is wonderful all day long ...!!!

Maybe Dr. Demento can figure out how to keep the players healthy. 

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Besides the fact I totally shredded my quads today, whats up with Bedrosian? 

It may not even have been him. But whatever bearded pitcher I saw was being checked out by the staff, and they were feeling his elbow, then he left the game... anyone have any news on that?

https://www.ocregister.com/2019/08/04/angels-fall-below-500-after-getting-swept-by-cleveland-indians/

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Besides the fact I totally shredded my quads today, whats up with Bedrosian? 

It may not even have been him. But whatever bearded pitcher I saw was being checked out by the staff, and they were feeling his elbow, then he left the game... anyone have any news on that?

Bard got hit by a line drive back to the mound 

6 hours ago, Stradling said:

yea, I read the same thing 6-9 moths which would be him back in May or so at 9 months.  Is it his push off leg or landing leg?  

I wouldnt think push off is more stressful than cutting and changing direction.   

Yea, I was measuring 9 months from today and not surgery date.