• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Astros @ Angels 7/16/2019

1 minute ago, PattyD22 said:

He got abused for his lame attempt at a diving catch.  Not his single, for which he got booed also.  I’m proud of the Angel fans tonight.  

I don't get the hate. It was not intentional. Right away he checked on Lucroy. He made a mistake and that's all it was. The Angels clearly feel the same way because he was not plunked and nothing has happened. The Angels have forgotten about it just like the fans should. Even our announcers acknowledged it was just an unfortunate incident.

4 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

I don't get the hate. It was not intentional. Right away he checked on Lucroy. He made a mistake and that's all it was. The Angels clearly feel the same way because he was not plunked and nothing has happened. The Angels have forgotten about it just like the fans should. Even our announcers acknowledged it was just an unfortunate incident.

Haha, you don’t get the hate?  Dude you were mad at our GM for not trading Adell for Yellich because you told yourself it was a possibility.  

5 minutes ago, #WeNasty said:

Haha, you don’t get the hate?  Dude you were mad at our GM for not trading Adell for Yellich because you told yourself it was a possibility.  

I don't see how the two are the same but he should have unloaded the farm to get Yelich. 7 years of wasting the best player in the game. He had a chance to pair him up with one of the best players and didn't do it. He could have chosen to offer more than the Brewers but he didn't. I'm mad for him for a lot more than that though. 

Jake made a mistake. Did the Angels organization blast him for it? Did they throw at him? Was there a brawl? Totally different but I'm sure you'll reach at any straw you can because of your undying love for Billy Eppler.

16 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Lucroy let him know that he had given him an open lane to the plate. He obviously wasn't ok with it. 

3 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Jake made a mistake. Did the Angels organization blast him for it? Did they throw at him? Was there a brawl? Totally different but I'm sure you'll reach at any straw you can because of your undying love for Billy 

His time will come

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

His time will come

No it won't. Nothing is going to happen. You guys are a bunch of savages. It was a split-second decision and Jake already explained his side of it. Again, what everyone fails to recognize is that he immediately checked on Lucroy to see if he was okay. If he did it on purpose and wanted to cause malicious intent, he would have just got up and walked away. Once again, objectivity flies out the window on this forum.

Oh and if it was this horrible terrible thing that Jake did, the Angels bench and Bullpen would have cleared and there would have been a brawl right then and there. Nothing happened. Not one player was up in his face about it either.

13 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

I don't see how the two are the same but he should have unloaded the farm to get Yelich. 7 years of wasting the best player in the game. He had a chance to pair him up with one of the best players and didn't do it. He could have chosen to offer more than the Brewers but he didn't. I'm mad for him for a lot more than that though. 

Jake made a mistake. Did the Angels organization blast him for it? Did they throw at him? Was there a brawl? Totally different but I'm sure you'll reach at any straw you can because of your undying love for Billy Eppler.

Here is where I remind you we didn’t have more than the Brewers did at the time of the trade.  

13 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

It has more to do with my disdain for ignorance.