• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert Pujols is excited for Mike Trout to see “real” baseball fans

krAbs

4 minutes ago, RBM said:

I agree that was probably his motive but it's not what he said. He said the opposite.

Pujols should fix this today, now, or it will follow him. 

I hope he has a publicist with foresight.

People will forget about this in a week. You and three others will buy tickets to boo him during the next homestand, but other than that, nobody will care.

13 minutes ago, floplag said:

Perhaps not the best choice of words... sheesh. 
I dont think anyone here could suggest were that rabid when Dodger fan blows us away when they come to town but it would be nice to not hear that from our own guys. 

The Angel fans got plenty loud when the Dodgers came to town.  It was the best environment in 20 years.  I totally get your point though.

Its too bad we can’t sustain that enthusiasm at every home game, but a lot of that is a direct result of the product we’re watching in the field.

Hard to be “rah-rah” when your high dollar, free agent Starters have staked the visiting team to a 6-0 lead

Edited by PattyD22

Albert may be projecting. Deep down he knows his Angels career has been a dramatic reversal of form. And many (including Cardinal fans) will see his move as purely mercenary. 

Had he remained close to his first decade production he may have been more magnanimous. But he now comes 'home' for the first time since the switch and projects both nostalgia for his own Cardinal adoration and the contrast in Anaheim.