• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread:Angels @ Mariners 6/2/2019 (No Kole) 1:10 Start

18 minutes ago, Dick Enberg said:

Rengifo at 22years old is going to be that "pest" we have lacked in our line up for years. Makes contact, speed, switch hitter with POP and plays great D!!!

He reminds me a lot of Aybar (another mexican player) except he has a great eye and as we saw today some legit power (though Aybar could hit the ball out as well).

59 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

You pretty much saw the same thing. Right now the angels are walking away from the safeco grass kicking their feet behind them as they walk.

TBF you're still 3-6 against us this season!

Yeah yeah I know we suck. And actually one of our dogs was kicking shit, so indeed, it was the same.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Can we stop interviewing the mexican players after they have big games... I mean I have no idea what Rengifo is saying except that somehow he is from Minnesota or something...

The MLB needs to institute a rule that all players on a major league roster can speak American!!