• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread:Angels @ Mariners 6/2/2019 (No Kole) 1:10 Start

The injury this year left Suarez a bit behind but honestly I'd rather they just roll with him in the rotation over Harvey right now. He likely needs more seasoning/development, but the PCL is so damn brutal on pitchers that I'm not even sure it's good to leave him in those launchpads. I think they even changed the baseballs to the juiced MLB baseball so offensive production and HR's have skyrocketed even more at that level. Unless Suarez completely bombs, let the kid work out the kinks in Anaheim

3 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

Suarez Ks Haniger. Probably done for the day, having used 80 of his allocated 90 pitches. He qualifies for the W if the 10-run lead holds.

They just said no one is warming up in the pen so he may be out for another inning.

After that, bring in Cody Allen to hopefully get in some clean innings and lower his ERA so we can fool some GM to trade for him.

1 minute ago, Jinzu said:

They just said no one is warming up in the pen so he may be out for another inning.

After that, bring in Cody Allen to hopefully get in some clean innings and lower his ERA so we can fool some GM to trade for him.

I like your style. 

2 minutes ago, Jinzu said:

Dipoto will probably trade for him right after the game.