• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread:Angels @ Mariners 6/2/2019 (No Kole) 1:10 Start

5 minutes ago, Ender said:

Uh. It's still a 5 run lead and Marco is still on the mound. I'd feel pretty comfy if I were you.

The Angels pitching has priors...

Just now, eligrba4ever said:

Where's Dave Sims lately?

I don't know, but I can't stand that guy. Whoever is in his place with Blowers is 100x better. He's actually really good. 

@Ender what's up with Simms and who is the guy who replaced him? 

4 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I don't know, but I can't stand that guy. Whoever is in his place with Blowers is 100x better. He's actually really good. 

@Ender what's up with Simms and who is the guy who replaced him? 

That is Aaron Goldsmith (usually on the radio) who is in Dave's place tonight, he was on the national broadcast with Eric Karros last night.

Goldsmith is really good ... and usually pretty impartial ... and a good voice. I'd assume this is why Fox uses em.

Dave Simms is on the radio with Rick Rizz currently ... sometimes Aaron and him flip flop. Likely not a permanent thing, not yet anyway.

edit : I lied. Simms isn't on the radio either ... at least not right now. Maybe just a day off.