• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Biden: Jews Behind Gay Marriage

Good ol' Joe never disappoints.

http://www.punditpress.com/2013/05/biden-jews-behind-gay-marriage.html

Discussing the impact of Jewish people and social media on gay marriage, Biden explained, "It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace [gay marriage].

“Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry. The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good,” he said.

So, he was speaking to a Jewish group, about the impact of Jewish Americans on American culture.

inelegant as Joe tends to be...yes...but context is sometimes important

Orthodox Jews almost universally condemn gay marriage.

He was probably speaking to liberal Jews, of which there are many.

• 10 years later...
2 hours ago, Jason said:

Yeah, it’s pretty terrible (as are our beloved Halos). That’s actually still my gamer tag on Xbox that I’ve had for like 20+ years. 

I'll bet you get a lot of action with your gamer tag. Here you are after logging in with your gamer tag.

image.jpeg

I only kid