• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hansel Robles entrance video

I want them to slowly ramp up the drama here, adding elements throughout the year. By the end, the stadium lights shut off. A hearse drives up to the mound, in complete silence. A spotlight shines on it, and the video begins. The top of the hearse opens up, and a coffin lifts up out of it slowly. The lid opens, and Robles sits up. The stadium flashes lights to simulate lightning. The back of the coffin opens up, and a ramp comes down to the ground. Robles calmly walks down the ramp, and strikes a pose on the mound. The stadium lights up, and the crowd goes wild as he takes his warm-up pitches.

2 minutes ago, krAbs said:

I want them to slowly ramp up the drama here, adding elements throughout the year. By the end, the stadium lights shut off. A hearse drives up to the mound, in complete silence. A spotlight shines on it, and the video begins. The top of the hearse opens up, and a coffin lifts up out of it slowly. The lid opens, and Robles sits up. The stadium flashes lights to simulate lightning. The back of the coffin opens up, and a ramp comes down to the ground. Robles calmly walks down the ramp, and strikes a pose on the mound. The stadium lights up, and the crowd goes wild as he takes his warm-up pitches.

All this while a horse gallops through a field and rose petals fall gently from above. And candles burn creating a soothing aromatherapy effect throughout the stadium 

17 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

All this while a horse gallops through a field and rose petals fall gently from above. And candles burn creating a soothing aromatherapy effect throughout the stadium 

that's why the stadium smells like patchouli oil after the 6th inning.

32 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

One change: Robles should be on the horse.

I'm Facking dying, this is gold.

https://www.mlb.com/cut4/hansel-robles-got-a-video-for-his-undertaker-entrance?partnerId=sf101199914&sf101199914=1

He said he’s a huge fan of The Undertaker before pretending to rip off his shirt.

“The White Horse, that’s my nickname,” Robles said through a translator.

As for the slow-mo of his white shoes that kept repeating throughout the video?

“Because that’s how horses walk,” Robles said matter-of-factly.

And the candle?

It’s always burning,” Robles said.

Angels manager Brad Ausmus was amused by the video but was more pleased Robles protected the club’s sixth straight win.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the thread heads up @Chuckster70

I hope hansel is good when he pitches, but even if he sucks, i want him in every game. The whole idea is freaking hilarious. Its awesome because its so cheesy.

The best part is after each strike out, they put this dude in a horse mask on the big screen, and the bell rings.

20190422_213041.jpg