• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Somewhat Forgotten Players You Miss

Depends what you mean by forgotten. Whereas I miss Vlad (still more fun to me than trout), hes not exactly forgotten. Even guys id like to list like Percy, or Figgins are hard for me to list, because i feel they were big enough that no one has really forgotten them.

(And Chuck, kudos for mentioning devon white. Loved that guy).

Someone mentioned Cabrera above. Great pick. Very solid, entertaining player/personality, and probably overshadowed by guys like simmons and aybar.

Aybar would be another one..only gone a few years, but seems like a million.

Bengie and Jose Molina come to mind. Grittyveterans made a good one with Maicer. Underrated super utility guy.

Theres a ton. And its sad how solid we were at almost every position vs where we have been recently.

Sappy answer. And not a player. But Rory Markus.

Ive mentioned before that because of my job, i listen to far more games than I watch. I like Langston a lot. He and Terry Smith have a good chemistry.

But Rory and Terry were great. And I was listening to them pre 2002, when I imagine not too many were. 

Rory had some gems in the 02 postseason. When they clinched against Minn, he said something like "gene autry just put his arm around donnie moores shoulders, and said cmon son, were going to the world series"

How are Vladdy and Salmon forgotten haha

Kendrys morales was such a beast before breaking his leg on a walk off grand slam 

Kelvim Escobar was nasty when he was healthy-great splitter. I seem to recall one season (perhaps 2006)where he had the worst run support of any starter in the league and lost more games than he won, despite having a mid 3’s era and solid numbers across the board 

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Sappy answer. And not a player. But Rory Markus.

Ive mentioned before that because of my job, i listen to far more games than I watch. I like Langston a lot. He and Terry Smith have a good chemistry.

But Rory and Terry were great. And I was listening to them pre 2002, when I imagine not too many were. 

Rory had some gems in the 02 postseason. When they clinched against Minn, he said something like "gene autry just put his arm around donnie moores shoulders, and said cmon son, were going to the world series"

Check this one out from the way back machine, @ten ocho recon scout

https://thesportsdaily.com/2010/01/08/steve-physioc-my-friend-rory-markas/