• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

2 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Anyhow, I'm so fucking sick of the Democratic establishment that I'm really thinking of not voting or going third party if Biden is the nominee. I imagine many Bernie supporters feel similarly.

Even if Biden beats Trump, a Biden presidency of four years would be followed bis VP being the anointed one, and that would likely be Klobuchar or Buttigieg, maybe Warren. Progressives might not have another real shot until 2032.

So if I have to deal with four more years of Trump,  but then a real shot for a progressive in 2024, or 12 years of Biden-Warren-Klobuchar-Buttigieg, I'll probably stay home.

I wont vote for Biden at all unless his VP is a progressive. I might actually vote for Trump as a protest to this stupid centrist crap that they keep shoving down our throats and keep losing elections with.

1 minute ago, JarsOfClay said:

I wont vote for Biden at all unless his VP is a progressive. I might actually vote for Trump as a protest to this stupid centrist crap that they keep shoving down our throats and keep losing elections with.

steve brule what GIF

The Dem establishment is pushing a centrist because they think that's their best chance at winning the White House and they're also afraid of the blow back in the voting booth against other D's running if Bernie gets the nomination.  I tend to agree with the first part but unfortunately they rallied behind Biden who appears to be aging into senility right before our eyes.  If Bernie doesn't get the nomination maybe it's time for him and his supporters to not try piggybacking off the Dem ticket and create a viable third party.   

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

The Dem establishment is pushing a centrist because they think that's their best chance at winning the White House and they're also afraid of the blow back in the voting booth against other D's running if Bernie gets the nomination.  I tend to agree with the first part but unfortunately they rallied behind Biden who appears to be aging into senility right before our eyes.  If Bernie doesn't get the nomination maybe it's time for him and his supporters to not try piggybacking off the Dem ticket and create a viable third party.   

Bernie is done after this election cycle. If any of the new young Turks want to splinter off they will have to go it alone and suffer the growing pains other countries have with labor parties. This election cycle a labor party candidate will neither have the power or influence to secure the presidency or push through policy, there is not enough national support for their proposals. 

If you guys are wondering how Biden can go from barely viable to winning almost every single state, it's because there is massive voter suppression going on right now. Hundreds of polling places closed early, machines not working and forcing people to wait in line for a long time.

This is clearly rigged again.

3 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

If you guys are wondering how Biden can go from barely viable to winning almost every single state, it's because there is massive voter suppression going on right now. Hundreds of polling places closed early, machines not working and forcing people to wait in line for a long time.

This is clearly rigged again.

#Democracy

just don’t pick the wrong people and it works fine