• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

What do you call what she’s doing ? She has no path to the nomination.  She’s splitting the progressive vote for a campaign that will not succeed.  There’s no dancing around what she’s doing.  Buttigieg and Klobuchar both had more successful campaigns.  They’ve both dropped out to coalesce around their idealogical comrades.  Liz Warren has no excuse.  She’s actively damaging the progressive cause.  That makes her an enemy. 

I posted on this board after NH she should drop out, because the more left leaning voters of the party prefer Bernie over her, so therefore she has no path. Calling her the enemy is ridiculous though when you look at her track record of liberal policies. I have no idea why she is still in the race, maybe it's missplaced optimism. Calling her the enemy is irrational though.

15 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I posted on this board after NH she should drop out, because the more left leaning voters of the party prefer Bernie over her, so therefore she has no path. Calling her the enemy is ridiculous though when you look at her track record of liberal policies. I have no idea why she is still in the race, maybe it's missplaced optimism. Calling her the enemy is irrational though.

It’s maybe strong but nothing she’s done in this election cycle demonstrates that she cares at all about actually bringing the progressive ideas she claims to espouse to fruition.  Anyway. 

52 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Latino Americans will decide what happens tomorrow.  If they turn out Sanders will have a great day.  Biden hasn’t even been campaigning in the Super Tuesday states.  He has a dog shit non existent ground game.  All he has is the MSM propping him up.  Motherfucker is circling the dementia drain every time he shows his face.  Lets see how it goes once it’s him vs. Bernie over the next 4 months.  Not great.  He can’t hide among the others then. 

Also, Liz Warren has proven herself an enemy of the left. 

https://youtu.be/fNR7WJ3SW60

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Latino Americans will decide what happens tomorrow.  If they turn out Sanders will have a great day.  Biden hasn’t even been campaigning in the Super Tuesday states.  He has a dog shit non existent ground game.  All he has is the MSM propping him up.  Motherfucker is circling the dementia drain every time he shows his face.  Lets see how it goes once it’s him vs. Bernie over the next 4 months.  Not great.  He can’t hide among the others then. 

Latino Americans have given Bernie the kind of support that Hilary got in 2016.  Big win on Tuesday for Bernie.  The only fly in the ointment is that it will take several days for the California vote to finally be tabulated with all the challenged and absentee ballots.  California's voting process will make Iowa look well run.  Remember in 2018 all of the former Republican Congressional seats that shifted to the Democratic column days after the election?  

6 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Warren is the enemy of the left. She's purposely staying in the race to take delegates from Bernie. She even admitted it.

She has also lied several times about Bernie, and hasn't attacked Biden once. She's a total fraud. I really hate her now.

2 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

Warren is the enemy of the left. She's purposely staying in the race to take delegates from Bernie. She even admitted it.

She has also lied several times about Bernie, and hasn't attacked Biden once. She's a total fraud. I really hate her now.

You have a link where she admits to staying in to take votes from Bernie? I am not aware of this.

9 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

She's an enemy of the lunatic fringe left, maybe. She'll likely drop out after today's primaries.

Weird though, after a whole year of "the squad" and other such nonsense, the Democrat candidates are all old white guys.

16 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

What do you call what she’s doing ? She has no path to the nomination.  She’s splitting the progressive vote for a campaign that will not succeed.  There’s no dancing around what she’s doing.  Buttigieg and Klobuchar both had more successful campaigns.  They’ve both dropped out to coalesce around their idealogical comrades.  Liz Warren has no excuse.  She’s actively damaging the progressive cause.  That makes her an enemy. 

Elizabeth Warren is a hyper-narcissist, so none of this should be a surprise.

Anyhow, I'm so fucking sick of the Democratic establishment that I'm really thinking of not voting or going third party if Biden is the nominee. I imagine many Bernie supporters feel similarly.

Even if Biden beats Trump, a Biden presidency of four years would be followed bis VP being the anointed one, and that would likely be Klobuchar or Buttigieg, maybe Warren. Progressives might not have another real shot until 2032.

So if I have to deal with four more years of Trump,  but then a real shot for a progressive in 2024, or 12 years of Biden-Warren-Klobuchar-Buttigieg, I'll probably stay home.

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

I think if Bernie does well tonight, we'll see both Bloomberg and Warren drop out.

Bloomberg will join Biden, and Warren will join Bernie.

Doubtful about Warren. She's chosen her side and is playing spoiler to Bernie in the hopes that the DNC will anoint her as the compromise candidate at the convention. Hope I'm wrong and you're right, though.