• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

On 2/29/2020 at 11:46 PM, Tank said:

Since you’re new, you probably should know that st1ckboy/st1ckipedia lives in my basement and rifles through my trash cans two or three times a week for sustenance. I occasionally leave him some of our leftovers to cheer him up a bit. He doesn’t like my vegetarian non-alcoholic diet, but free is free. He hangs out during the day at CVS collecting cans and bottles to recycle. We like st1ck and don’t push too hard against him.

LOL I like stick. Probably did look like I was calling him out. I was speaking to the masses on that post.

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

"All men and women are created by ... go ... you know ... the thing!"

Funniest part of this is all the people in the background.  They're all nodding like, "yeah!  Tell 'em Joe!"

3 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

On one hand we have notions of "fairness" for wealthy people and their "hard-earned" money; on the other, a major economic stimulus for poor people that will save 60,000 lives a year.

Hmm...tough choice.

That almost makes up for the death toll caused by the tax cuts, not to mention all those who died after the individual mandate went away.

Latino Americans will decide what happens tomorrow.  If they turn out Sanders will have a great day.  Biden hasn’t even been campaigning in the Super Tuesday states.  He has a dog shit non existent ground game.  All he has is the MSM propping him up.  Motherfucker is circling the dementia drain every time he shows his face.  Lets see how it goes once it’s him vs. Bernie over the next 4 months.  Not great.  He can’t hide among the others then. 

Also, Liz Warren has proven herself an enemy of the left. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Latino Americans will decide what happens tomorrow.  If they turn out Sanders will have a great day.  Biden hasn’t even been campaigning in the Super Tuesday states.  He has a dog shit non existent ground game.  All he has is the MSM propping him up.  Motherfucker is circling the dementia drain every time he shows his face.  Lets see how it goes once it’s him vs. Bernie. 

Also, Liz Warren has proven herself an enemy of the left. 

Elizabeth Warren an enemy of the left? Damn, Bernie supporters are becoming as annoying as MAGA hatters.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Elizabeth Warren an enemy of the left? Damn, Bernie supporters are becoming as annoying as MAGA hatters.

What do you call what she’s doing ? She has no path to the nomination.  She’s splitting the progressive vote for a campaign that will not succeed.  There’s no dancing around what she’s doing.  Buttigieg and Klobuchar both had more successful campaigns.  They’ve both dropped out to coalesce around their idealogical comrades.  Liz Warren has no excuse.  She’s actively damaging the progressive cause.  That makes her an enemy.