• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

2 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

If you guys are wondering how Biden can go from barely viable to winning almost every single state, it's because there is massive voter suppression going on right now. Hundreds of polling places closed early, machines not working and forcing people to wait in line for a long time.

This is clearly rigged again.

You are so full of shit.

7 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Well, I don't do much typing anymore. I should have expected stickalinsky to go all rules for radicals on me. Of course he didn't sign a million but he did attempt amnesty through the process.

No Problem Reaction GIF

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I am sure there is some cheating going on. It is the dem party so we should expect that. We should also expect the far left will never accept any major election defeat. They never lose. Someone cheated or the rules of the game need to be changed so they can win.

How is the proving your manhood over the metro sexual soccer dads going? 

It’s not literal cheating.  2 things in play.  Warren peeled off enough votes and the MSM constantly behaved as an adversary to Sanders.  That’s the reality.  Biden didn’t even campaign in places like Minnesota.  He didn’t have any paid campaign officials.  No volunteers in meaningful numbers.  It was all MSM driving him.  It appears to have worked.  😕 

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s not literal cheating.  2 things in play.  Warren peeled off enough votes and the MSM constantly behaved as an adversary to Sanders.  That’s the reality.  Biden didn’t even campaign in places like Minnesota.  He didn’t have any paid campaign officials.  No volunteers in meaningful numbers.  It was all MSM driving him.  It appears to have worked.  😕 

Dems really are mindless sheep.

8 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

How is the proving your manhood over the metro sexual soccer dads going? 

That don't take work. I am old fat and passed my prime. The athlete and military left me with just enough testosterone to dominate the soccer dads. Consolation prize for me being the poorest. The woman seem to enjoy me setting the example for the boys. 

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

That don't take work. I am old fat and passed my prime. The athlete and military left me with just enough testosterone to dominate the soccer dads. Consolation prize for me being the poorest. The woman seem to enjoy me setting the example for the boys. 

Please explain how you dominate the soccer dads. What kind of example are you setting for the boys for the "woman?"

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya man, there’s not much to be said for your side either. 

Our side picked the guy the established RNC didn't want. Kasich, Rubio, Cruz all had the RNC stamp of approval and all failed to beat Trump. They respected the process and accepted the results. Trump is an A-Hole but he was the choice of the people and not assigned to the people as the choice. 

The Democratic Party doesn’t care about winning elections.  They don’t care about the agenda that it’s voters and activists care about. They want the money from their corporate and plutocrat overlords to keep flowing.  There’s nothing else to it. 

Anyway, this race will drag on.  Sanders may yet score big victories in the coming days.  Biden is a horrible candidate.  It’s possible that he won’t be able to to maintain this momentum.  Especially if the Warren finally drops out.  But the end result seems unavoidable.  Sanders only chance was a undeniable large delegate lead.  Even if he does somehow end up winning more delegates(possible but 50/50 at best) it won’t be enough to overcome the super delegates.  

I feel pretty strongly that a significant part of the Sanders base will refuse to do the work on the ground for Biden.  And don’t doubt.  They’re the ones that do that stuff.  I think a lot for them simply won’t turn out to vote for him.  There is real hostility toward the centrist lane.  Towards the Democratic establishment.  I feel that personally.  I know a lot of people do.  I live in California so it doesn’t matter how I vote in the general.  But if I did live in a swing state.  I’d think long and hard about whether another 4 years of Trump is more damaging or allowing the DNC to get away with this shit is more damaging to the things that I care about.  

these assholes are talking about reconciliation on MSNBC and how it’s very important and very sensitive blah blah.  Eat shit assholes.  You think it was bad in 2016.  Watch what happens this time.  There’s no reconciling. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

Our side picked the guy the established RNC didn't want. Kasich, Rubio, Cruz all had the RNC stamp of approval and all failed to beat Trump. They respected the process and accepted the results. Trump is an A-Hole but he was the choice of the people and not assigned to the people as the choice. 

That's a pretty revisionist history of what happened. They didn't accept the results until the day he actually won the presidency. There were a slim few "established" Republicans that endorsed him even after he won the party nomination. Paul Ryan when asked on election day who he voted for couldn't even mention him by name, saying merely that he voted for the parties candidate. 

One good thing about Trump is that he genuinely does seem to be averse to foreign military adventures.  That’s good.  He’s dog shit and worse about everything else.  But that’s a big thing. 

Really, the only thing that I can imagine getting out of a Biden presidency is that maybe the Hispanic babies will stop being kidnapped as a matter of policy.  Also a big thing.  

much to consider. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The Democratic Party doesn’t care about winning elections.  They don’t care about the agenda that it’s voters and activists care about. They want the money from their corporate and plutocrat overlords to keep flowing.  There’s nothing else to it. 

Anyway, this race will drag on.  Sanders may yet score big victories in the coming days.  Biden is a horrible candidate.  It’s possible that he won’t be able to to maintain this momentum.  Especially if the Warren finally drops out.  But the end result seems unavoidable.  Sanders only chance was a undeniable large delegate lead.  Even if he does somehow end up winning more delegates(possible but 50/50 at best) it won’t be enough to overcome the super delegates.  

I feel pretty strongly that a significant part of the Sanders base will refuse to do the work on the ground for Biden.  I think a lot for them simply won’t turn out to vote for him.  There is real hostility toward the centrist lane.  Towards the Democratic establishment.  I feel that personally.  I know a lot of people do.  I live in California so it doesn’t matter how I vote in the general.  But if I did live in a swing state.  I’d think long and hard about whether another 4 years of Trump is more damaging or allowing the DNC to get away with this shit is more damaging to the things that I care about.  

these assholes are talking about reconciliation on MSNBC and how it’s very important and very sensitive blah blah.  Eat shit assholes.  You think it was bad in 2016.  Watch what happens this time.  There’s no reconciling. 

You are forgetting 2018. The Dems took the house, and it wasn't Bernie style libs that did it. Orange County, which is a conservative county,for the first time ever has all dem reps. Bernie had nothing to do with that.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

You are forgetting 2018. The Dems took the house, and it wasn't Bernie style libs that did it. Orange County, which is a conservative county,for the first time ever has all dem reps. Bernie had nothing to do with that.

And what have they done with it ? And the OC turned blue because of demographics. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

2018 had more to do with Trump than anything else.

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I feel pretty strongly that a significant part of the Sanders base will refuse to do the work on the ground for Biden.  And don’t doubt.  They’re the ones that do that stuff.  I think a lot for them simply won’t turn out to vote for him.  There is real hostility toward the centrist lane.  Towards the Democratic establishment.  I feel that personally.  I know a lot of people do.  I live in California so it doesn’t matter how I vote in the general.  But if I did live in a swing state.  I’d think long and hard about whether another 4 years of Trump is more damaging or allowing the DNC to get away with this shit is more damaging to the things that I care about.  

You summed up how I feel perfectly. And yes, I'm one of those people who would never vote for Biden.

3 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

2018 had more to do with Trump than anything else.

I'll agree with that, but it was still a majority of moderate candidates that won in purple, and even red districts. 

8 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

That's a pretty revisionist history of what happened. They didn't except the results until the day he actually won the presidency. There were a slim few "established" Republicans that endorsed him even after he won the party nomination. Paul Ryan when asked on election day who he voted for couldn't even mention him by name, saying merely that he voted for the parties candidate. 

Ok, obviously you are not following along since it's half past six pack time. I was referring to the primary process. Trump was elected as the Republican candidate in spite of the party leaders not wanting him.

As for the election.

200.webp?cid=19f5b51a5543ef3c57489e56e6e

Hahahahahaha.