• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

1 hour ago, floplag said:

The DNC wont support her, they arent planning to support anyone not named Biden, Warren, or Sanders and th think they are upset with her for tking our Harris who they wanted badly.  This is all just my pinion of course.  
I would say the same about Yang for different reasons.
Id like to see the 2 of them make an independent run in some form.

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

They like Sanders now? Also, English Cop is around today and may want to judge this post. 

20 minutes ago, floplag said:

English cop can do whatever they want, i wont lose sleep.
And yes they did, obviously, why else is he still in this after a heart attack?

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

You say that now flop.  Wait till he shows up to drag you off to AW jail. 

I'll have you know that I have been deputized by Chuck and given authority to give up to a one month ban for the repeated use of deficient grammar. @floplag, please tread lightly if you know what's good for you. Consider this a warning.

1 hour ago, floplag said:

English cop can do whatever they want, i wont lose sleep.
And yes they did, obviously, why else is he still in this after a heart attack?

Holy F*ck, floplag. The Democratic establishment--the DNC, CNN, MSNBC, etc--absolutely despise Sanders. I really don't know how you can't see this. They'd rather Trump win than either an outsider or true progressive, like Bernie, Yang, or Tulsi. They'll stomach Warren as she seems to be relatively moderate.

24 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Holy F*ck, floplag. The Democratic establishment--the DNC, CNN, MSNBC, etc--absolutely despise Sanders. I really don't know how you can't see this. They'd rather Trump win than either an outsider or true progressive, like Bernie, Yang, or Tulsi. They'll stomach Warren as she seems to be relatively moderate.

You’ll need to come to terms with the floplag phenomenon. 

37 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

perhaps because i dont watch the partisan media channels on either side, at all, as they dont reprersent anyone but what their owners tell them to say.
ASide from that, if the DNC truly didnt support Bernie he wouldnt still be in this for a second time, i think you are way over stating the reality of the DNC right now.  

1 hour ago, EnglishCop said:

I'll have you know that I have been deputized by Chuck and given authority to give up to a one month ban for the repeated use of deficient grammar. @floplag, please tread lightly if you know what's good for you. Consider this a warning.

"one-month" should be hyphenated.

49 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

It's amazing how people that lean right and people that lean left have completely differing definitions of this 

On 10/11/2019 at 12:30 PM, Jason said:

It's amazing how people that lean right and people that lean left have completely differing definitions of this 

Well, I'm trying to take a broader view that takes into account US history, the larger international community--especially other Western and developed democracies--and the nature of the Overton window, which has shifted right in terms of economic policies since the 80s.

Obama himself said that he would have been a moderate Republican in the 80s.

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

Well, I'm trying to take a broader view that takes into account US history, the larger international community--especially other Western and developed democracies--and the nature of the Overton window, which has shifted right in terms of economic policies since the 80s.

Obama himself said that he would have been a moderate Republican in the 80s.

I think the majority of the dem candidates are closer to moderate. I don’t think Sanders and Warren are. 

On 10/11/2019 at 10:10 AM, Taylor said:

If Tulsi looked like Elizabeth Warren, would the dudes here be so rah-rah about everything she says? According to the political compass, she's just as liberal as Bernie Sanders.

compass.png

Yeah, Sanders isn't Authoritarian at all!  

WTF with that chart?!

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

What, it disagrees with your pre-conceived notions based upon your Fox indoctrination?

It disagrees with American politics and what is considered middle of the road or authoritarian whether left leaning or right. These are indoctrination charts to make people believe they are wrong about their perceptions based on their social/political leanings. Essentially is skewed to make it seem the policies put forth are not far left. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

It disagrees with American politics and what is considered middle of the road or authoritarian whether left leaning or right. These are indoctrination charts to make people believe they are wrong about their perceptions based on their social/political leanings. Essentially is skewed to make it seem the policies put forth are not far left. 

Conservatives who think American politics have shifted far to the left seem to have a selectively short window.

LOL at "indoctrination charts."

11 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Conservatives who think American politics have shifted far to the left seem to have a selectively short window.

LOL at "indoctrination charts."

I don't think he was saying that. Just that Bernie and Warren are clearly "far left". 

In American politics, this is true. From a world standpoint, that chart is probably closer to being accurate.