• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

2 hours ago, Jason said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/sen-kirsten-gillibrands-everything-infrastructure-161300841.html
I just hope the bill actually focuses on infrastructure. This is the one thing that everyone agrees is important 

Yes.  $1.5 trillion for the crazy train.  That's infrastructure bitches.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Spirit said:

The man is a gift

I'm convinced more than ever that they have advanced alien technology but I don't think they should have told Biden because he's going to continue to let out leaks like this. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I'm convinced more than ever that they have advanced alien technology but I don't think they should have told Biden because he's going to continue to let out leaks like this. 

He's the perfect person to do so though.  Because everyone will just think he's a crazy old man crapping his Depends and talking shit.

Then, after we roll the stuff out, they can say, "we told you!"

19 minutes ago, Spirit said:

The man is a gift

The senile coot misread the specs for the Virgin Galactic supersonic jet that is, on paper, supposed to travel at Mach3 or basically 2,300 mph.  

The Concorde travels at about half that back in the 1970's with a cruising speed of about 1,350 mph. 50 years of technology and they managed to double the speed but Biden needs double the dosage of Memantine to keep up.

Putin so upset over Biden's killer comments he moved 28,000 Russian troops to Ukraine border, report

Vladimir Putin was reportedly so angered when President Joe Biden called him a "killer" in his first sit-down interview after taking office, the Russian president left his quarantine, got a COVID vaccination and moved 28,000 Russian troops to the border with Ukraine.

"It was really a shock. And it changed his behavior a lot," argues Pavel Baev, a senior researcher at Norway’s International Peace Research Institute in Oslo.

Russian Bear bombers went into action, forcing NATO to scramble 10 jets to intercept the Russian warplanes flying over the North Atlantic Ocean last week, a rare show of force near the Arctic. On Monday, Putin quietly changed Russia’s constitution to allow him to stay in power until 2036. He would be 83 years old.

"Bluffing comes naturally to [Putin]. He is much more of a manipulator than he is a warrior," says Baev, in an interview with Fox News. "War is always a risk, always a gamble. So I think he is much more about showing off, about posturing, about kind of showing muscle than about going for the real thing," according to Baev, author of the Jamestown Foundation report War Scare is Putin’s Natural Element. "He is much more about gesturing, about signaling, messaging and all sorts of things than about starting a real war."

Putin is putting Biden on notice with a figurative "Your move, Joe!"

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Putin so upset over Biden's killer comments he moved 28,000 Russian troops to Ukraine border, report

Vladimir Putin was reportedly so angered when President Joe Biden called him a "killer" in his first sit-down interview after taking office, the Russian president left his quarantine, got a COVID vaccination and moved 28,000 Russian troops to the border with Ukraine.

"It was really a shock. And it changed his behavior a lot," argues Pavel Baev, a senior researcher at Norway’s International Peace Research Institute in Oslo.

Russian Bear bombers went into action, forcing NATO to scramble 10 jets to intercept the Russian warplanes flying over the North Atlantic Ocean last week, a rare show of force near the Arctic. On Monday, Putin quietly changed Russia’s constitution to allow him to stay in power until 2036. He would be 83 years old.

"Bluffing comes naturally to [Putin]. He is much more of a manipulator than he is a warrior," says Baev, in an interview with Fox News. "War is always a risk, always a gamble. So I think he is much more about showing off, about posturing, about kind of showing muscle than about going for the real thing," according to Baev, author of the Jamestown Foundation report War Scare is Putin’s Natural Element. "He is much more about gesturing, about signaling, messaging and all sorts of things than about starting a real war."

Putin is putting Biden on notice with a figurative "Your move, Joe!"

Remember when the cons loved themselves some Putin?