• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the one rail system that will be over crowded and possibly be able to pay for itself. I'd much rather take a train to Vegas than be stuck on the 15 for hours while the CHP tries to move an overturned 5th wheel and have no alternate route. 

Just now, Jason said:

I’m assuming Biden will officially boycott the US involvement in the Beijing olympics after accusing China of genocide. Especially now that he praised MLB for boycotting Georgia. 

Good.

Don't give them anything.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I do have one but it’s kind of meh. It’s actually lasted quite a while and is well constructed 

I have one also.  Not the best pillow I've ever had.  

BTW, I've noticed that he now has commercials out with a cross on his neck very prominent.  

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

I have one also.  Not the best pillow I've ever had.  

BTW, I've noticed that he now has commercials out with a cross on his neck very prominent.  

I think he’s always had that but I can’t say I’ve paid attention that much. I am curious about those sheets he’s now selling. 

6 hours ago, Blarg said:

This is the one rail system that will be over crowded and possibly be able to pay for itself. I'd much rather take a train to Vegas than be stuck on the 15 for hours while the CHP tries to move an overturned 5th wheel and have no alternate route. 

I’d rather see them take all the money earmarked for this boondoggle and simply add a third or fourth lane in each direction.

it would help tremendously when there’s a glut of trucks on the 5 or 99.

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

Orville and Wilbur Wright agree. 

Better trip?

Chicago, Denver, Salt Lake or Reno, SF, and maybe fly back home

or

Chicago, St Louis, Dallas, Austin, Phoenix, and maybe finding a way to get to Vegas

Or

Just going to New Orleans, San Antonio, Phoenix, Vegas?

I've been to Chicago, Reno, and Vegas already.

15 hours ago, Rico said:

Once this pan dulce is over I'm thinking of flying to east coast and taking Amtrak back.  Feels like a good way to see the country. 

Now I've noticed there is a line from LA to SF already. ROFLee3e52125175124dc47a41b7087b0bfe.gif

The California Zephyr (California side) is supposed to be one of the more beautiful trips, since it mainly goes along the coast.  I hear the LA to Napa Valley segment, although long, is supposed to be really nice.

Even the Pacific Surfliner from LA to San Diego is a nice ride once you get out of LA and OC counties.  

Oh, and California Zephyr to Chicago, then the Southwest Chief back would probably be a pretty nice weeklong trip across half of America.

11 hours ago, Rico said:

Just going to New Orleans, San Antonio, Phoenix, Vegas?

Amtrak hasn't stopped here for years. If you want to take a train from here, you have to take a bus to California. There is talk of reinstating passenger rail service, but so far it hasn't happened. The Amtrak station used to be at the Plaza Hotel downtown.