• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lol’d. Now I do question the accuracy of this cartoon. I don’t want to assume gender but the person joe is sniffing appears to be an older male. I thought Joe only sniffed younger females?

Edited by Jason

Check out this communist dogshit.

Biden's infrastructure plan calls for cities to limit single-family zoning and instead build affordable housing

President Joe Biden wants cities to put more apartment buildings and multifamily units, such as converted garages, in areas traditionally zoned for single-family housing. As part of his $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan, cities would allow for smaller lots and for apartment buildings with fewer than six units to be built next to a traditional house. 

Biden’s proposal would award grants and tax credits to cities that change zoning laws to bolster more equitable access to affordable housing. A house with a white picket fence and a big backyard for a Fourth of July barbecue may be a staple of the American dream, but experts and local politicians say multifamily zoning is key to combating climate change, racial injustice and the nation's growing affordable housing crisis.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/nation/2021/04/14/zoning-biden-infrastructure-bill-would-curb-single-family-housing/7097434002/

image.png

Edited by Lhalo

5 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Check out this communist dogshit.

Biden's infrastructure plan calls for cities to limit single-family zoning and instead build affordable housing

President Joe Biden wants cities to put more apartment buildings and multifamily units, such as converted garages, in areas traditionally zoned for single-family housing. As part of his $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan, cities would allow for smaller lots and for apartment buildings with fewer than six units to be built next to a traditional house. 

Biden’s proposal would award grants and tax credits to cities that change zoning laws to bolster more equitable access to affordable housing. A house with a white picket fence and a big backyard for a Fourth of July barbecue may be a staple of the American dream, but experts and local politicians say multifamily zoning is key to combating climate change, racial injustice and the nation's growing affordable housing crisis.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/nation/2021/04/14/zoning-biden-infrastructure-bill-would-curb-single-family-housing/7097434002/

image.png

so they basically want to turn every city into glendale. this is one of the stupidest plans out there. the overcrowding and congestion we face everyday is a headache. parking sucks. gangs have grown. we have people on top of people on top of people. it sucks. i can't see how this begins to help deal with climate change when energy and water consumption to up and the air quality goes down.

you know who puts together idiotic plans like this? people who don't have to live in the city they want to ruin.

23 minutes ago, Tank said:

so they basically want to turn every city into glendale. this is one of the stupidest plans out there. the overcrowding and congestion we face everyday is a headache. parking sucks. gangs have grown. we have people on top of people on top of people. it sucks. i can't see how this begins to help deal with climate change when energy and water consumption to up and the air quality goes down.

you know who puts together idiotic plans like this? people who don't have to live in the city they want to ruin.

This

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Why do you hate hairy armos Tank?

1 hour ago, Tank said:

I mean you either build more housing or you tell people to leave...

19 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think the big question is whether he spends more time on nextdoor.  Probably a pretty tight race.  Now that I think about it.  I bet nextdoor for Bixby Knolls is fucking incredible.  All those old white people surrounded by the blacks and Mexicans.  Holy shit. 

Have I mentioned before that if you ever change your avatar I'm blocking you?

7 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I mean you either build more housing or you tell people to leave...

you need to keep your city efficient, liveable, likeable, and functional, especially for the people that already live there. glendale was a all of those until a massive earthquake in armenia in 1987 brought tons and tons of armenians to town. we had limits on the height of buildings and the number of apartment buildings once upon a time. traffic flowed smoothly and people here were glad we weren't los angeles with their problems of congestion and crime. thanks to a city council that saw your idea as an either-or, those days are gone. our city council makes a lot of decisions based on tax dollars, ignoring request upon request from it's citizens, and it's been a ruinous approach. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

you need to keep your city efficient, liveable, likeable, and functional, especially for the people that already live there. glendale was a all of those until a massive earthquake in armenia in 1987 brought tons and tons of armenians to town. we had limits on the height of buildings and the number of apartment buildings once upon a time. traffic flowed smoothly and people here were glad we weren't los angeles with their problems of congestion and crime. thanks to a city council that saw your idea as an either-or, those days are gone. our city council makes a lot of decisions based on tax dollars, ignoring request upon request from it's citizens, and it's been a ruinous approach. 

Overpopulation is a thing. You either gotta clip their nuts or give them a place to raise their offspring. I'm cool either way

5 hours ago, Tank said:

A lot of this flows down from the state government which as we know is run by a bunch of idiotic libs:

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/01/13/huntington-beach-and-state-reach-tentative-settlement-of-housing-suit/